Alien (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #120) [Czech Republic]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: September 26, 2019 (E1) - October 2 (E2) - October 9 (E3) - September 26 (E4) - October 10 (E5A - E5B)
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Price: CZK 1099 (E1) - CZK 1199 (E2) - CZK 1599 (E3) - CZK 4999 (E4) - CZK 999 (E5A) - CZK 599 (E5B)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Alien, E1.jpg Alien, E2.jpg Alien, E3.jpg Alien, E4 maniacs box.jpg
Alien_FAC.jpg

Alien_FAC-02.jpg Alien_FAC-03.jpg Alien_FAC-04.jpg
37252254_1952893954827571_125020669715939328_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
E3 looks excellent imo, love those illustrated art cards and the folder art plus I wasn’t expecting them to use Mondo

But the best art is on the front of that illustrated book. Along with the front and back of E3

The rest looks looks like a fake knock off lol. The other arts are laughable

Is the steelbook glossy? I adore this film so I might pick E3 up at a later date on the bay

E1 Front should be E2 Lenti front to sit better with Covenant. The Nostradamus Crew for Inside artwork of steelbook.

Alien Giger movie plaque should be the E3 embossed front - Please use Giger artwork.

At this moment E2 and E3 are a big disappointment and need to be amended

E1
I also likely will get E3 as I got E3 editions with Alien Covenant and Prometheus

E3 is 3D embossed XL Slip
Some members like these and some don't
Prometheus E3 3D embossed XL Slip if you need a reminder as to how big it is ;)

E1
I also likely will get E3 as I got E3 editions with Alien Covenant and Prometheus

E3 is 3D embossed XL Slip
Some members like these and some don't
Prometheus E3 3D embossed XL Slip if you need a reminder as to how big it is ;)

E3’s “3D embossed” slip..... how big are we talking? I remember seeing the Prometheus big head 3D slip and thinking :wow: EEK!:vomit:

I like Mondo artworks but a little concerned how this might look in hand.

They killed it with the XL E3 Prometheus slip which was laughable.....If they keep it normal size as they did with Covenant, and do the same here with E3, all three together could have been very nice. But not like this.... :vomit:

E3 would have been nice if they didnt ruin all the mondo artworks by superpoor image cropping

edit: ok not to mention its 3d embossing lol

E1 and E3 are the nicest looking to me, but it will depend on how embossed the E3 is. Covenant bossing looked good, but I didn't like the Prometheus one so I didn't bother getting that E3. Think I'll be all in for E1, and wait and see if I want to maybe add E3 later.

Just noticed the release dates and its an odd staggered release. Especially with the Maniacs releasing first. My guess is to expect some delays as always

FilmArena Facebook

FAC #120 ALIEN FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet EDITION #1 Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (Blu-ray) contains:

- Exclusive FullSlip Cover XL with an attractive finish and phosphorescent paint shining in the dark (premiere of this paint on the paper component in the FAC series!)
- Exclusive WEA Steelbook - single disc, glossy with attractive front side embossing
- Blu-ray disc with a movie in a theatrical version and also in the extended director's cut version
- Exclusive collector's photo cards
- Exclusive collector's lenticular 3D magnet
- Exclusive collector's character cards
- Exclusive collector's folder
- Exclusive collector's photobook 32-page
- Collector's numbered card and numbered hologram
- Exclusive exterior sticker with edition label.

Price: 1099 CZK
Limitations: 501 copies
Planned start of pre-orders 19. 9. 2019 from 20:00 CET. Holders of collector's numbers can use the 3-day advance to create a pre-order.
Planned start of expedition THIS EDITION: 02. 10. 2019
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAC #120 ALIEN Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip Cover XL EDITION #2 Steelbook ™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (Blu-ray) contains:

- exclusive FullSlip Cover XL with an attractive finish double 3D Lenticular 3D Sticker in the front and in the back side
- exclusive WEA Steelbook - single disc, glossy with attractive front side embossing
- Blu-ray disc with a movie in a theatrical version and also in the extended director's cut version
- exclusive collector's photo cards
- Exclusive lenticular 3D sticker in the front side and in the back side
- Exclusive collector's folder
- Exclusive collector's booklet 36-page

Price: 1199 CZK
Limitations: 501 copies
Planned start of pre-orders 19. 9. 2019 from 20:00 CET. Holders of collector's numbers can use the 3-day advance to create a pre-order.
Planned start of expedition THIS EDITION: 02. 10. 2019
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAC #120 ALIEN Front Embossed 3D FullSlip Cover XL EDITION #3 Steelbook ™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray + Blu-ray) contains:

- super-exclusive FullSlip Cover XL featuring artwork posters of Martin Ansin and Randy Ortiz, with a special 3D embossed front side and in the back side
- exclusive WEA Steelbook - double-disc (4K Blu-ray + Blu-ray), glossy with attractive front side embossing
- 4K Blu-ray disc featuring theatrical and the extended director's cut, with a special 40th-anniversary dark label + Blu-ray disc with a movie in a theatrical version and also in the extended director's cut version
- Exclusive collector's photo cards
- Exclusive collector's folder featuring outstanding artworks of Ken Taylor and Mike Saputo
- Exclusive collector's booklet 36-page

Price: 1599 CZK
Limitations: 1001 copies
Planned start of expedition THIS EDITION: 09. 10. 2019

FAC # 120 ALIEN Maniacs BOX EDITION #4 featuring E1 + E2 + E3 + E5B SteelBook editions (4K Blu-ray + Blu-ray) contains:

- FAC # 120 ALIEN FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet EDITION #1 (Blu-ray)
- FAC #120 ALIEN Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip Cover XL EDITION #2 (Blu-ray)
- FAC #120 ALIEN Front Embossed 3D FullSlip Cover XL EDITION #3 (4K Blu-ray + Blu-ray)
- FAC #120 ALIEN Numbered SteelBook EDITION #5B (Blu-ray)
- Exclusive Collector's Comic Book ALIEN

Price: 4999 CZK
Limitations: 401 copies
Planned start of expedition THIS EDITION: 26. 09. 2019.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

- All customers are advised to reserve for an available copy by clicking on the button I WANT TO BUY until the pre-orders are live for all. In case that a number of reserved copies exceeds the number of available copies the button hides and the edition is sold out.

- Updated release dates please kindly follow on the websites. Please kindly note that all the products are premiums and the quality is preferred. This means that the release dates might be delayed multiple times.

- PLEASE CHECK THE LANGUAGE CONFIGURATIONS OF AUDIO AND SUBTITLES ON ALL THE DISCS. YOU MAY FIND THEM BELOW.

Audio configuration of 4K UHD theatrical cut version 1979:

Dolby Digital 5.1 Czech, Spanish - Hybrid (Latin America), Thai

Mono 1.0 Japanese (original)

DTS HD Master Audio 5.1 English, French (Paris), Castilian, German, Italian

DTS HD Master Audio 4.1 English

DTS HD Master Audio 2.0 English

Subtitles configuration of 4K UHD theatrical cut version 1979:

Czech, English (for the deaf), Spanish (Latin America), French (Paris), Castilian, Danish, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Swedish, Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Thai

Audio configuration of 4K UHD Director's Cut Version 2003:

Dolby Digital 5.1 Czech - Hybrid, Spanish - Hybrid (Latin America), Thai

DTS HD Master Audio 5.1 English, French (Paris), Castilian, German, Italian, Japanese

DTS HD Master Audio 2.0 English

Subtitles configuration of 4K UHD Director's Cut Version 2003:

Czech, English (for the deaf), Spanish (Latin America), French (Paris), Castilian, Danish, Finnish, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Swedish, Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Thai

Audio configuration of BLU-RAY theatrical cut 1979:

Dolby Digital 5.1 Czech, Hungarian
DTS HD Master Audio 5.1 English

Subtitles configuration of BLU-RAY theatrical cut 1979:

Czech, English, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Hindi, Telugu, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Serbian, Mandarin

Audio configuration of BLU-RAY director's cut version 2003:

Dolby Digital 5.1 Czech - Hybrid, Hungarian - Hybrid
DTS HD Master Audio 5.1 English

Subtitles configuration of BLU-RAY director's cut version 2003:

Czech, English, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Hindi, Telugu, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Serbian, Mandarin

Bonuses:

1. 2003 Audio Commentary 00:00:00 On / Off English Chinese
2. 1999 Audio Commentary by Ridley Scott (1979 Theatrical Version Only) 00:00:00 On / Off English Chinese
3. Final Theatrical Isolated Score 5.1 Dolby Digital 00:00:00 On / Off English -
4. Composer's Original Isolated Score 5.1 Dolby Digital (1979 Theatrical Version Only) 00:00:00 On / Off English -
5. Transmission (Deleted Scenes Index) 00:06:39 HD 1080p English, Czech, Hungarian English, Czech, Chinese, Hindi, Icelandic, Hungarian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Greek, Serbian, Telugu
6. Kane's Weapon (Deleted Scenes Index) 00:00:11 HD 1080p English, Czech, Hungarian, English, Czech, Chinese, Hindi, Icelandic, Hungarian, Malaysian, Polish, Portuguese, Greek, Serbian, Telugu
7. A Slap in the Face 00:00:48 HD 1080p English, Czech, Hungarian, English, Czech, Chinese, Hindi, Icelandic, Hungarian, Malaysian, Polish, Portuguese, Greek, Serbian, Telugu
8. Red Rain (Deleted Scenes Index) 00:01:50 HD 1080p English, Czech, Hungarian, English, Czech, Chinese, Hindi, Icelandic, Hungarian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Greek, Serbian, Telugu
9. Access Granted (Deleted Scenes Index) 00:00:11 HD 1080p English, Czech, Hungarian, English, Czech, Chinese, Hindi, Icelandic, Hungarian, Malaysian, Polish, Portuguese, Greek, Serbian, Telugu
10. Cocooned (Deleted Scenes Index) 00:01:51 HD 1080p English, Czech, Hungarian, English, Czech, Chinese, Hindi, Icelandic, Hungarian, Malaysian, Polish, Portuguese, Greek, Serbian, Telugu
11. Not a Cat Lover 00:00:10 HD 1080p English, Czech, Hungarian English, Czech, Chinese, Hindi, Icelandic, Hungarian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Greek, Serbian, Telugu

Total: Count: 11, Total bonus duration: 00:11:40

We look forward to your orders.

We are grateful for your support.

Best regards,
Team FA

Why they suddenly release this one, the plan was to do the series backwards ? Oh, well, like E1 and E3 ...