Horror-Theatrical Alien: Covenant - In theaters May 19, 2017

vläd

Premium Supporter
Mar 14, 2010
S.W. Desert USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Alien: Covenant (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Ridley Scott[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Michael Fassbender[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danny McBride[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Billy Crudup[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katherine Waterston[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jussie Smollett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Demián Bichir[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carmen Ejogo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amy Seimetz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Callie Hernandez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alexander England[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benjamin Rigby[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Noomi Rapace[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-08-04[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Ridley Scott returns to the universe he created in ALIEN with ALIEN: COVENANT, the second chapter in a prequel trilogy that began with PROMETHEUS — and connects directly to Scott’s 1979 seminal work of science fiction. Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship Covenant discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world — whose sole inhabitant is the “synthetic” David (Michael Fassbender), survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
zecMELPbU5YMQpC81Z8ImaaXuf9.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]
As per IMDB:

Source:Bloody Disgusting
During a press panel for The Counselor, director Ridley Scott was asked about the current state of Prometheus 2 (Paradise), which has been in development hell since the departure of screenwriter Damon Lindelof.

Good news for fans of the quasi-Alien prequel (that’s me!), he confirms that the screenplay is still being written. Transcendence scribe Jack Paglen was hired back in June to figure out a way to continue the story of Elizabeth Shaw (Noomi Rapace) and the Engineers, which was left in a state of flux when the original one-shot was changed to make way for a trilogy.

Attachments

• prometheus.png
    prometheus.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 448
Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed Prometheus but I felt a lot was still open to make the link with Alien so I truly hope they'll lean this in the right direction...

And... Noomi rapace was pure eye candy so... Bring HER on! :hilarious:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
I enjoyed Prometheus but I felt a lot was still open to make the link with Alien so I truly hope they'll lean this in the right direction...

And... Noomi rapace was pure eye candy so... Bring HER on! :hilarious:

Noomi Rapace :drool:

Hell Yeah! :scat: Bring on the sequel! Thanks for posting this Vlad :thumbs:

We all knew it was coming!!!!!!!!!!!! :scat: Its about DAMN time! I bet Digitalbabe will be thrilled to know this! :naughty: :thumbs:

Prometheus Art.jpg

Prometheus 2 Set for 2016! :LOL:

http://www.thewrap.com/prometheus-2-lands-green-lantern-writer-may-feature-multiple-michael-fassbenders-exclusive/

On the heels of last week's announcement that 20th Century Fox has set a mystery Ridley Scott film for March 4, 2016 comes confirmation, via The Wrap, that the project in question is a sequel to 2012's Prometheus (and a prequel to the rest of the Alien franchise).

The outlet also reports that Green Lantern scribe Michael Green, who has been working with Scott on the proposed Blade Runner sequel, will rewrite Prometheus 2 and that the script calls for multiple versions of David, the synthetic played by Michael Fassbender in the first film, which also starred Noomi Rapace, Guy Pearce, Idris Elba, Logan Marshall-Green and Charlize Theron.

Transcendence screenwriter Jack Paglen provided the original draft of the tentatively-titled Prometheus 2, which is expected to enter production this fall.

:movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just pooped myself. I personaly LOVED Prometheus. Breathtaking take on David. The interactions between human and synthetic.

The synthetic having more humanity than the humans. Should be interesting now his will is his choices should be his own.

As for Blade Runner a sequel a huge ? for me . Now I am hideing in a dark room. Watched it a few times but the conection has never been that strong . Maybe because the book was better I dont know.

Roy Batty exceptional performance from Mr Hauer IS the main thing that sticks when I hear / read Blade Runner.

Reactions: tridon
Michael Fassbender revealed in an interview with Collider in which he promoted his latest 'X-men' film, that not only is Prometheus 2 happening, he is excited to be back as David and that he is excited to be working with Ridley Scott again:
"For sure, I love Ridley. He's a master filmmaker,"

Fans are wondering what will happen in the next story, with archeologist Elizabeth Shaw played by Noomi Rapace, and damaged, yet still functioning android David played by Michael Fassbender as they were last seen heading to the home world of humanity's architects turned future destroyers, the Engineers.

Breathecast reported that the Prometheus 2 release date was originally set for a 2015 release but was pushed back to 2016 after screenwriter Damon Lindelof left the project to work on Brad Bird's sci-fi project 'Tomorrowland as Ridley Scott worked on the crime thriller 'The Counselor' and the Moses epic 'Exodus', which is set to arrive in theaters at the end of this year.

But it should be noted that Ridley Scott is still onboard to direct Prometheus 2. Lindelof was replaced by Jake Paglen, whose works include the upcoming 'Transcendence'. According to the latest report from The Wrap, Paglen's script draft for the sequel is now being revised by Michael Green, who collaborated with Scott on a planned 'Blade Runner' prequel.

And as the Movie News Hound has reported, 20th Century Fox has set the Prometheus 2 release date on June 2016!
IMDB says 4 March 2016 (USA), so I'll leave this as the date, but it's great news that has the greenlight!!! :)

IMDB says 4 March 2016 (USA), so I'll leave this as the date, but it's great news that has the greenlight!!! :)

excellent news. prometheus was not without flaws but the it was very interesting. looking forward to see how story continues ...