Register at their site for chances to win prizes all day by winning Alien trivia!
Check out all individual product release threads in the Alien Collectibles forum here!
For prints, visit the Print/Art forum here
Event is April 26th according to this -
Other Alien products arriving/being revealed for Alien Day include:
– NECA‘s first ever Lieutenant Vasquez (Jenette Goldstein) and Newt (Carrie Henn) figures as well as the release of a Kenner toy-Inspired Ellen Ripley figure
– Funko LLC‘s Aliens Queen & Power Loader and Ripley figure set in the tradition of their wildly-popular ReAction retro action figure series
– Dark Horse Comics will expound upon Brian Wood and Tristan Jones’ ongoing Aliens comic book series with exclusive covers for participating retailers and a deluxe 30th anniversary hardcover version of the original Aliens series from 1986
– Titan Books launches the brand-new novel “Alien: Invasion (The Rage War book 2)” by Tim Lebbon
– Available on Audible; a brand new audio drama, “Alien: Out of the Shadows” – starring Rutger Hauer (Blade Runner) in his first audio role, Matthew Lewis (Harry Potter series) and Corey Johnson (The Bourne Ultimatum) is a terrifying fight
for survival and an intense struggle between human and artificial intelligence
– Fox Digital Entertainment, in partnership with Zen Studios, will launch three digital Alien pinball tables via iTunes, Google Play, PlayStation Network, XBOX Live and Steam.
– Together with Dark Horse Comics, DC Entertainment will re-release the fan-favorite “Batman vs Alien” comics for the first time in over a decade
– Horror apparel retailer Fright Rags will release limited edition Alien themed apparel
– The Upper Deck Company will launch Aliens Anthology Collector Trading Cards and an “Aliens Vs” Trading Card Game
– Hot Toys will announce an all-new Alien Ripley 1/6th figure
– Kotobukiya unleashes an assortment of highly-detailed collectables, including a 1:10 scale Warrior Drone ARTFX+ statue from Aliens and mini “Big Chap” figurines
– Insight Editions will release the trade edition of the Weyland-Yutani Report
– Sideshow Collectibles will debut an all-new Alien Internecivus Raptus Statue
– Super 7 has developed several toys in honor of Alien Day, including Alien Muscle figures on card, an Alien ReAction carrying case with exclusive Alien figure, a Nostromo playset Kit Bash kit, a Japanese vinyl Queen and Aliens Glassware
– Loot Crate will launch a limited-edition Aliens 30th Anniversary crate on 4/26 filled with exclusive merchandise, collectibles and more from all core licensee partners
– Japan-based toy company Medicom Toy will release a VCD (vinyl super deformed) Alien figure and a retro style Aliens figure via Diamond Comics
– USAopoly will launch a pair of classic board games with a twist: Yahtzee Alien vs Predator and Clue: Alien vs Predator
– Hollywood Collectibles will release a large-scale model of the Derelict from Alien, molded from an original model that H.R. Giger created for an exhibition in Las Vegas
Of course, it’s also a pretty safe bet that Alien Day will bring us some news tied to Ridley Scott’s upcoming Alien: Covenant. Set to star Michael Fassbender, Demian Bichir, Katherine Waterston, Danny McBride, Jussie Smolett, Amy Seimetz, Carmen Ejogo, Callie Hernandez and Ben Rigby, Alien: Covenant hits the big screen August 4, 2017. Check back for updates as they become available.
Never heard of Alien Day? Well, get ready, because it's coming April 26.
Reebok Alien Stompers, the shoes worn by Sigourney Weaver in the 1980s classic Aliens, are coming back to planet Earth.
As part of Alien Day, which is intended to be akin to Back to the Future Day and Star Wars’ May the 4th, Fox is unveiling a slew ofAlien-related merchandise coinciding with April 26. (The date is connected to the planet known as LV-426, which is key to Alienlore.)
Reebok is releasing an exact replica of the Alien high-top Stompers worn by Weaver as Ellen Ripley. Also being released is the mid-top version worn by Lance Henriksen as the android Bishop. The sneakers will be available beginning April 26 at Reebok.com and select Reebok stores worldwide.
The Stompers hold a unique place in movie history. The shoes were made by the company specifically for the James Cameron film and became, along with Back to the Future’s Nike Air Mag, some of cinema’s most famous footwear.
Reebok released a version of the shoe a year after the movie opened, but only for a limited time. The shoes have enjoyed a revival in recent years, with cosplayers making their own and certain shops creating custom versions.
Most iterations were not the high-top model but the mid-top, making the new shoes faithful to what was seen onscreen.
As part of Alien Day, certain Alamo theater locations are showing a double feature of Alien and Aliens, and Amazon’s Audible will release a brand-new audio drama, Alien: Out of the Shadows, starring Rutger Hauer, the '80s actor best known for starring in Blade Runner. Among other activities planned is an online trivia challenge in which movie fans can win prizes every 42.6 minutes on Twitter.
Last edited by a moderator: