Alien Universe (Limited Edition Blu-ray set) w/Mondo Cards (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Part of Alien Day on 4/26/2017 info here

Release Date: April 18th 2017
Purchase Link: Walmart
Price: $17.96

Alien $7.96
Aliens $7.96
Alien 3 $7.96
Alien Resurrection $7.96

Per Screen Rant:

If you’re a hardcore fan of the Alien franchise, and its incarnations on physical home video, you’ll need to make room next to your VHS, Laserdiscs, DVDs, and Blu-rays, (both Alien Quadrilogy and Anthology editions of the later) for yet another set. The complete Alien Universe Blu-ray will feature four limited-edition Mondo ALIEN movie poster cards (available exclusively at Wal-Mart and Walmart.com on April 18).

297038-f6e1c56f2a8ad4903b7150e8edba41bd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Part of Alien Day on 4/26/2017 info here

Purchase here: Link
Order on April 18,2017

Per Screen Rant:

If you’re a hardcore fan of the Alien franchise, and its incarnations on physical home video, you’ll need to make room next to your VHS, Laserdiscs, DVDs, and Blu-rays, (both Alien Quadrilogy and Anthology editions of the later) for yet another set. The complete Alien Universe Blu-ray will feature four limited-edition Mondo ALIEN movie poster cards (available exclusively at Wal-Mart and Walmart.com on April 18).

Okay... I may need help with this one. :D

Reactions: elle82
Okay... I may need help with this one. :D

so like us in sweden you don´t have walmarts in canada
You can never have too many copies of the alien movies. Ive got three so far, this one might be my fourth lol.

I don´t think I wanne count how manny I´ve got and yet I think my collection is on the small
I mean there´s still VHS facehugger edition out there that I´ve not yet bought

• Thanks

I don´t think I wanne count how manny I´ve got and yet I think my collection is on the small

We have Walmarts, but I'm sure this'll be U.S. only.

• Thanks

We dont have walmarts in australia either. But theres loads of awesome people on here who would help out.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
So it's just the plain ol' amaray with four cards in it? Well, that's a real disappointment. :dunno:
It seems it's the same Quadrilogy front image released in 2014. It adds movie cash and the exclusive cards, but discs, etc seem to be the same.

Hmmm. It's fairly cheap, but since I already own the great Anthology set, i'd only be in it for the cards. Probably a pass.