AlienKing's giveaway

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Hello boys and girls. This is my first solo giveaway on HDN actually. And "Why?", you ask? Is it because Christmas is coming up? Or is it because New Years is coming up? OR may be, is it because my birthday is coming up? How about all THREE!? :happy:

What's being given away?
Some of you may know a little piece of land called Canada is known to create the best non-premium slips :smug:, so i'm hoping to have about 20 (may be more) slipcovers from Canada and may be some Amaray movies.
IMG_20161215_025133641_HDR.jpg

*Alien, Thor, & Texas Chainsaw has damages
*Revenant is a gatefold slipcover

What do you have to do?
1. Thank this post (little green check mark icon)
2. Name one (or more if you'd like) movie that you thought didn't get enough attention. A movie not many have watched but should watch in your opinion. It can be in ANY language. It can be from ANY year. Preferably sci-fi, since i love sci-fi movies, but it can be ANY genre. Please no Marvel/DC movies or any Hollywood blockbuster for that matter. :)

For example, here are some movies I'd recommend to anyone: The Signal, Goodnight Mommy, Turbo Kid, A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night, Spring, No Tears for the Dead.

OPTIONAL Tasks:
3. Tag other ninjas :thumbs:

- By entering you are agreeing to all the rules below
- Any HDN rule (if exists) apply for giveaways
- Package will be marked as Gift. I will cover 50% of your shipping cost. Winner covers the rest.
- Winner will be chosen randomly on the first week of January. There can be two winners ONLY IF the first winner doesn't want everything, then i will pick another winner who will take everything.
- They are all either Canadian or USA release slipcovers. Almost all slips will be near mint. There might be one or two that's damaged but it's free so you will not complain. :)

1. rj531
  2. MrsRobinson
  3. SteelCollz
  4. dan8885
  5. bloodsnake007
  6. Kuzco
  7. spass
  8. wjasoncul
  9. Bruckle
  10. GI_SnakeEyes

Attachments

• IMG_20161213_203352502_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20161213_203352502_HDR.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 437
Last edited:
Oh wow, I absolutely adore Canadian slips, so I'm really over the moon about your amazing give-away! Wow! Thanks!

I can't be sure how many have or haven't seen these, but they are a handful of those that surely deserve more attention, in my opinion - genre varies (sci-fi, drama, thriller & supernatural):
  1. Enemy Mine by Wolfgang Petersen - it's getting steelbook treatment now, so yey!
  2. Strange days by Kathryn Bigelow
  3. Atonement by Joe Wright
  4. Das Experiment by Oliver Hirschbiegel (2001)
  5. La piel que habito by Pedro Almodóvar
  6. Dark Star by John Carpenter
  7. Frailty by Bill Paxton
  8. Filth by Jon S. Baird
  9. The Gift by Sam Raimi
  10. The Hunt by Thomas Vinterberg
Hope you find something you like ;)

By the way, Goodnight Mommy & A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night were ace!

@famagosta @BumBum

Last edited:
Amazing giveaway EEK!EEK! Thank you so much @AlienKing :thumbs::thumbs:

Bless the holy country of Canada, known for the best Slipcover creations world wide :notworthy::notworthy: I'm from the country that put just nothing on the Keep Cases, because no one knows :squint::squint:

Movies that didn't get enough attention?

Sci-fi is also my favorite genre but I can't think of a movie that's not widely known atm.

The last movies I think didn't get enough attention and I liked:

"Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, a movie I love and recommend everyone to watch. "Dope" was also very fresh not only for Rap-affines. And the German movie "Victoria" is story-wise nothing special but very impressing since it's shot in one take without any cut.

@Alistair G @Noodles @Flloydo @spass @harry @TobinFrost @Hatori

Hello boys and girls. This is my first solo giveaway on HDN actually. And "Why?", you ask? Is it because Christmas is coming up? Or is it because New Years is coming up? OR may be, is it because my birthday is coming up? How about all THREE!? :happy:

What's being given away?
Some of you may know a little piece of land called Canada is known to create the best non-premium slips :smug:, so i'm hoping to have about 20 (may be more) slipcovers from Canada and may be some Amaray movies.

What do you have to do?
1. Thank this post (little green check mark icon)
2. Name one (or more if you'd like) movie that you thought didn't get enough attention. A movie not many have watched but should watch in your opinion. It can be in ANY language. It can be from ANY year. Preferably sci-fi, since i love sci-fi movies, but it can be ANY genre. Please no Marvel/DC movies or any Hollywood blockbuster for that matter. :)

For example, here are some movies I'd recommend to anyone: The Signal, Goodnight Mommy, Turbo Kid, A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night, Spring, No Tears for the Dead.

OPTIONAL Tasks:
3. Tag other ninjas :thumbs:

- By entering you are agreeing to all the rules below
- Any HDN rule (if exists) apply for giveaways
- Package will be marked as Gift. I will cover 50% of your shipping cost. Winner covers the rest.
- Winner will be chosen randomly on the first week of January. There can be two winners ONLY IF the first winner doesn't want everything, then i will pick another winner who will take everything.
- They are all either Canadian or USA release slipcovers. Almost all slips will be near mint. There might be one or two that's damaged but it's free so you will not complain. :)

HELL YEAH! :woot: Amazing 1st Give-Away @AlienKing! :notworthy: Thanks for the opportunity to win these sweet slips! :hungry:

There are many films that I believe didn't get enough attention :(

1. I definitely agree with Turbo Kid being one of them :hungry:

2. Both RAID films are the greatest action films ever made! :drool: Not many people I've spoken to know about them :squint: So I feel it's my job to introduce them to their violent goodness! :naughty:

3. And of course NACHO LIBRE! :cool: I would've loved a sequel! :thumbs:

Reactions: AlienKing
Awesome give-away! This reminds me that I have to do a mega give away soon as I am again running out of space. As it is, I will not be joining to give more members a chance to win this nice gesture of yours.

Advance Happy Birthday and Happy Holidays!!!

Reactions: AlienKing