Aliens: A Cooperative Board game (Galeforce Nine)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Thanks to Hideous Plastic for the info

Galeforce Nine looks to be releasing an ALIENS themed miniatures board game later this year. Looks super neat, too. Tabletop pulse rifles, smartguns and a bunch of slimy assholes to use them against. Can’t have too much of that.

GaleForce9_BoardGame_03.jpg

It looks to be set up for 2 players in Co-operative game play, possibly playing as a commanders for 2 squads of marines vs them wily xenomorph bugs. …or maybe you both play as a hive full of Aliens, defending your nest from invading marines – a great expansion concept for a later date, please, GF9.

The miniatures on display at this year’s Toy Fair were in a prototype form but there’s still plenty of time before this item becomes available. It’s expected to arrive sometime in September, 2018; so keep your drooling under control until then. Retail price looks to be already set for US$50. A reasonable price tag for what looks to be a quality product from Galeforce Nine.

Anyway, the miniatures look great and we have a fine Gallery of photos courtesy of Scott Morrissey. Thanks for these!

aliensgame1.png

Attachments

• aliensgame3.jpg
    aliensgame3.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 1,277
I am actually familiar with GaleForceNine and had passed by the booth at Toy Fair. Unfortunately no photos from them. But I can reach out for more product info if you want.

Reactions: digitalbabe
I am actually familiar with GaleForceNine and had passed by the booth at Toy Fair. Unfortunately no photos from them. But I can reach out for more product info if you want.
No worries, I know you were mad busy. I am so stoked about this! :thumbs:

To be 100% honest I did pass booth but wasn't sure who would take to the board games, even though I've been pushing games for a while. That said I have noticed enough of an uptick that I think I may build the boardgaming area out a bit. I have an idea of how to accomplish this without spreading the area too thin

Reactions: digitalbabe
To be 100% honest I did pass booth but wasn't sure who would take to the board games, even though I've been pushing games for a while. That said I have noticed enough of an uptick that I think I may build the boardgaming area out a bit. I have an idea of how to accomplish this without spreading the area too thin
Awesome!