The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Aliens-Fireteam banner.jpg

Release Date: Summer 2021
Developer: Cold Iron Studios
Aliens: Fireteam is a new three-player co-op PvE shooter set in Ridley Scott's Aliens universe.
Fireteam is set in 2202, 23 years after the original Alien movie trilogy. At this point in the timeline, Xenomorph outbreaks
are rare but the aliens are widely known about. The Colonial Protection Act of 2187 commissioned warships to patrol the
universe and protect colonists from Xenomorph outbreaks. You play a new soldier aboard the USS Endeavor and you end
up orbiting Katanga after a distress call.
US
  • PS5
  • PS4
  • XB1
  • XBX
UK
  • PS5
  • PS4
  • XB1
  • XBX

FogzOpdB_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Space Cadet
Looks like a World War Z style game just with Aliens :whistle: Problem for me would be the fact that WWZ got boring very quickly and can see this being no different :wow:

Looks nice. Own WWZ, but never actually played it ...
It does look nice and WWZ isn't a bad game it's just so repetitive.
But obviously, that is my opinion and there are some out there that don't mind that sort of gameplay, it's just not for me and TBH this looks no different .

It does look nice and WWZ isn't a bad game it's just so repetitive.
But obviously, that is my opinion and there are some out there that don't mind that sort of gameplay, it's just not for me and TBH this looks no different .

...but maybe this goes to 11 because the theme/topic ? One can hope ... :thumbs:

...but maybe this goes to 11 because the theme/topic ? One can hope ... :thumbs:
It will definitely be something ill play as I still play WWZ every now and again.
I just won't be rushing to buy it like I did WWZ @ £40+ :whistle: :rofl:

• Wow