Aliens Queen Maquette (Sideshow/Legacy Effects)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase here
April 5, 2018
3 P.M. - 6 P.M.
Price: N/A
0D38F220-B32F-44A0-84FA-D0FC1E4C7380.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Oh COME ON! I was so freaking sad that i dont have money to order the King statue; even yesterday i was thinking about it randomly at work. And they announce Alien Queen? :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::cry::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Both will cost over 2000 USD. There is no hope for me. :(
I REALLY want the Aliens Queen hive they were working on a few years ago. Then we stopped hearing about it. I hope it's not cancelled.

Oh COME ON! I was so freaking sad that i dont have money to order the King statue; even yesterday i was thinking about it randomly at work. And they announce Alien Queen? :arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::cry::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Both will cost over 2000 USD. There is no hope for me. :(
They made up Alien King statue to make money.
It no more belongs to the alien universe than the red aliens and flying aliens.
I consider it as much an abomination of alien lore as this:
IMG_9284.JPG

(I get that it rocks your moniker - but I know I wouldn't buy a steelbook of the 1970's Joe Namath movie C.C. & COMPANY just because it had my handle.:LOL:)

Last edited:
View attachment 323552
(I get that it rocks your moniker - but I know I wouldn't buy a steelbook of the 1970's Joe Namath movie C.C. & COMPANY just because it had my handle.:LOL:)
LOL I feel the same way you do-though guessing they did so because there are countless examples of all kinds of franchises being extended with characters that were not part of the "core".

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
LOL I feel the same way you do-though guessing they did so because there are countless examples of all kinds of franchises being extended with characters that were not part of the "core".
THANK YOU!!!:thumbs: That's all I'm sayin'!
There ain't no Alien with a Kung Fu grip and action motorcycle, either!!:LOL:
IMG_9300.GIF

View attachment 323552
Yes, i know. But i still want it because it's a badass statue!
And alien girls are awesome dude! :rofl: Dont discriminate!

This which Youtuber is referring to

Gotcha! It might have cost 2000 USD if it was released. Ha.

There ain't no Alien with a Kung Fu grip and action motorcycle, either!!:LOL:
View attachment 323647
tumblr_inline_njjeh0Za7F1rfvmax.gif

Reactions: digitalbabe
Holy sh!t that is an f'n beast .... I dont even fanboy over Alien and that's got my pecker tingling. :p

maquette's always go up in value too cause they are iconic in that they are pieces originally made for production of the movie etc.

henceforth this line "Sideshow is proud to present the Alien Queen Maquette created in partnership with Legacy Effects, the talent behind the cinematic terror of the Xenomorphs."

Reactions: C.C. 95