Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Added to Calendar: 07-23-19

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Reactions
2,676 35 0
Thanks @Stygian but I had no interest in this movie. I don’t even know if this is part anime part live action as the main character looks like anime to me
I haven't seen it either but everybody is raving about it so I thought maybe I was the only one who hadn't seen it.

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Reactions
2,676 35 0
The title on the front and on the spice will be English and French or it's the J-Card?
I always say it's just the J-card but this actually shows it on the spine and and on the SteelBook so I don't know.

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Reactions
33,470 23 0
I can understand printing the "Battle Angel" text in English and French on a bilingual steelbook.
What gives with printing ALITA twice?
That torpedoes the entire steelbook.

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Reactions
2,676 35 0
I can understand printing the "Battle Angel" text in English and French on a bilingual steelbook.
What gives with printing ALITA twice?
That torpedoes the entire steelbook.
Even when a title (or word) is the same in English and French in Canada it will be used twice since the other words in the title are not the same (Battle Angel)

I'm hoping that the dual title isn't on the SteelBook even though I won't be buying a copy of the movie. We probably won't know until the actual release date when somebody actually has it in hand. So what do you do if you live in Canada? Get a copy from the U.S. if you can? @Thwip what will you do?

Or do you order from somewhere in Europe if you don't mind the different J-Card and ratings logos on the discs?

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Reactions
33,470 23 0
Even when a title (or word) is the same in English and French in Canada it will be used twice since the other words in the title are not the same (Battle Angel)

I'm hoping that the dual title isn't on the SteelBook even though I won't be buying a copy of the movie. We probably won't know until the actual release date when somebody actually has it in hand. So what do you do if you live in Canada? Get a copy from the U.S. if you can? @Thwip what will you do?

Or do you order from somewhere in Europe if you don't mind the different J-Card and ratings logos on the discs?
Yeah - I just noticed that this cover is also in U.S. and Germany without the double title.