Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 23, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: CDN $44.99

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 03.58.09.png

Yes. But from recent experience, if you don't want a 10% off your next order or something like that, ask for a dollar amount straight up.

[email protected]
It’s more like a YMMV kind of deal. I got a 5% discount from a Disney dent and the peeps on screwed up and gave me a .56 discount and called and got $10 off dumbo. The stupid broad told me the most she can give was 5% which was the first I heard of that.

This is available right now back on Best Buy's website but it had to be In Store, no shipping.
This will sell out fairly quickly if I had to bet.

Reserve & Pick Up Unavailable
To make sure everyone can get great deals, Reserve & Pick Up is temporarily unavailable for all products.

That's what it says at the moment. I'm in Vancouver (Lower Mainland - Surrey is as far as I'll go) so if anyone is able to snag one for me if it becomes available, would much appreciate it. Can just reserve a pickup or meet up someplace to grab it from ya. Time to sleep!

Last edited:
Reserve & Pick Up Unavailable
To make sure everyone can get great deals, Reserve & Pick Up is temporarily unavailable for all products.

That's what it says at the moment. I'm in Vancouver (Lower Mainland - Surrey is as far as I'll go) so if anyone is able to snag one for me if it becomes available, would much appreciate it. Can just reserve a pickup or meet up someplace to grab it from ya. Time to sleep!

The "Reserve & Pick-Up Unavailable" message is gone now but this shows as "Sold Out Online" and "Sold Out in Nearby Stores"
I don't see it available in any stores anywhere so I don't think is for sale in stores at all.

The "Reserve & Pick-Up Unavailable" message is gone now but this shows as "Sold Out Online" and "Sold Out in Nearby Stores"
I don't see it available in any stores anywhere so I don't think is for sale in stores at all.
I'm so sorry guys I'm in the wrong thread, it's the U.S Best Buy online site that out of the blue lifted the sold out sign. I'm really sorry. It's late .:bag::bag::bag::(:(:oops::oops:

I'm so sorry guys I'm in the wrong thread, it's the U.S Best Buy online site that out of the blue lifted the sold out sign. I'm really sorry. It's late .:bag::bag::bag::(:(:oops::oops:

You got my hopes up so high and then you pull this on me? It's worse than having no hope at all! I'm never going to forgive you for this nor will I forget so easily for this treachery. A pox on your family and their family for generations to come!

:LOL:;) all is forgiven ...we all make mistakes. Cheers, mate!

Never fast enough :(

Oh Wow. I don't know how long it was there. I posted as soon as I saw it in stock. I just checked again now and it still showed available online. "Add To Cart" was yellow. I clicked on it and it kept flickering between yellow and grey and finally says Sold out online .

Oh Wow. I don't know how long it was there. I posted as soon as I saw it in stock. I just checked again now and it still showed available online. "Add To Cart" was yellow. I clicked on it and it kept flickering between yellow and grey and finally says Sold out online .

Thanks for the heads up, though!