Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: July 23, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

c.jpg

Am I correct that even when a movie is sold out, they have copies in stores on the day of release? That’s been my experience up to now, but I’ve only been buying these for just over a year.

You can also usually order a copy online at 1:00 a.m. eastern time on the day of release (in this case July 23rd) for in store pick-up as well. Perhaps for delivery also, I'm not sure.

Am I correct that even when a movie is sold out, they have copies in stores on the day of release? That’s been my experience up to now, but I’ve only been buying these for just over a year.

You can also usually order a copy online at 1:00 a.m. eastern time on the day of release (in this case July 23rd) for in store pick-up as well. Perhaps for delivery also, I'm not sure.

I prefer to buy in store, because I don’t want them to put that red/white sticker on it (though maybe they come off easily, I’m not sure). But good to know. I may cancel my Amazon order for the collectors edition. I’m just not convinced that the Cert is really signed, and if tha’ts the not the case it hold no real value to me.

I prefer to buy in store, because I don’t want them to put that red/white sticker on it (though maybe they come off easily, I’m not sure). But good to know. I may cancel my Amazon order for the collectors edition. I’m just not convinced that the Cert is really signed, and if tha’ts the not the case it hold no real value to me.
Well amazon's returns policy is a thing of wonders, you can return just about anything. So I'd hold out, unless you need the money for something as well.

Well amazon's returns policy is a thing of wonders, you can return just about anything. So I'd hold out, unless you need the money for something as well.

I probably will. I’ve got an amazon store near me, so no shipping is deducted (which seems to be a thing these days...or at least it is here). Hopefully there will be quick reviews/unboxing where we can see if it’s a print out and maybe even if they’re individually signed or signed with auto signing machine (in which case every signature will look identical, even if a pen was used).

I probably will. I’ve got an amazon store near me, so no shipping is deducted (which seems to be a thing these days...or at least it is here). Hopefully there will be quick reviews/unboxing where we can see if it’s a print out and maybe even if they’re individually signed or signed with auto signing machine (in which case every signature will look identical, even if a pen was used).
Yeah it should be pretty easy to spot them if there identical, and I'm sure quite a few peep's will want to open them and find out asap when they arrive. But if they somehow are, it would be invaluable to an Alita fan
who can justify the price
, as a collectible... Also didn't know Amazon has physical locations now, kinda neat.

I got my shipping email earlier today. Usually get all BB steelbooks on Friday or Saturday before release.