Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Karel has fixed amount of copies. He sometimes asks for more if its possible, but its usually a fixed amount to start a new GB.
We are planning on announcing the GB opening window prior so everyone will have enough time to get ready. GBs usually dont sell out that fast, hence there was no need to prior announcements, but since Alita is a popular title and we have more time than usual its better to prepare members so they wont miss out.

Looking forward to it! Thanks for all the hard work Karel and Martin!
:thumbs: :notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
@CollectorEmtee For those who want to get one of these Alita editions and combine the shipping with the Spider-Verse XL, will Karel be able to hold the Spider-Verse editions beyond 3 months if there is a delay on the release date for the Alita? If, say, the Alita gets delayed towards the end of November or beyond.

@CollectorEmtee For those who want to get one of these Alita editions and combine the shipping with the Spider-Verse XL, will Karel be able to hold the Spider-Verse editions beyond 3 months if there is a delay on the release date for the Alita? If, say, the Alita gets delayed towards the end of November or beyond.
We shall see, if its going to be only few of these he needs to hold its fine. Also depends on how much space he will have in the room he is renting to keep his GB stuff.

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb
Me too! I have the Odeon poster of that artwork and looks amazing. Here's my concept with that art with embossing on Alita and the title :thumbs:

View attachment 438129
It’d be nice if there was no j-card on the steelbook version (I know it will). Then I could just flip it around and see the art (without opening it). I guess I could buy 2, but they’re so expensive. Probably should just buy a small 4k TV and grab poster art to display on it...probably be cheaper in the long run ;)

Edit: Oops, thought that was the latest post...but comment still valid.

It’d be nice if there was no j-card on the steelbook version (I know it will). Then I could just flip it around and see the art (without opening it). I guess I could buy 2, but they’re so expensive. Probably should just buy a small 4k TV and grab poster art to display on it...probably be cheaper in the long run ;)

Edit: Oops, thought that was the latest post...but comment still valid.
So you would consider wasting extra money buying a second copy for display purposes rather than just accepting a slight reduction of value by opening your single copy:confused::confused:

To make the extra cash am I willing to turn myself into a streetwalker on Santa Monica Blvd. in Hollywood?
That is a serious discussion I will have to have with my priest and God. This hobby, man! :banghead:

If you do decide to go down that road, say hello to @bloodsnake007 for me, I heard he's there from 10 PM onwards.

No I wouldn’t do that. I just said it’s something I could do. I won’t open any o them.
What I understood throughout my 23 years of collecting, having thousands of editions sealed and unsealed, they all depreciate in price by 70-95%. By the time anything becomes old enough to be 'rare' or missed by fans, there is not only a new edition out, but a new format, reducing a huge layer of your collection to almost nothing. We kid ourselves of having an expensive collection, but we are just throwing money out. Basically our stuff 'ain't worth sнìt'.
So I recommend buying only those that make you happy looking at them. Once in a few years...

Reactions: BluSteel2012
[QUOTE="Lenny Nero, post: 2262082, member: 17477" s]
What I understood throughout my 23 years of collecting, having thousands of editions sealed and unsealed, they all depreciate in price by 70-95%. By the time anything becomes old enough to be 'rare' or missed by fans, there is not only a new edition out, but a new format, reducing a huge layer of your collection to almost nothing. We kid ourselves of having an expensive collection, but we are just throwing money out. Basically our stuff 'ain't worth sнìt'.
So I recommend buying only those that make you happy looking at them. Once in a few years...
[/QUOTE]
Umm I disagree, seeing the prices on the aftermarket and how 4K hasn't downgraded the important Blu-ray titles in the slightest, all the imporant titles have been gaining in value so, yeah.