Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This might be a tough one. I was hoping after all this waiting the allocation would be better than it is. Hope I’m up in time! If not, money saved I guess!

Surprised to see such a low allocation of GB copies especially as it is 1,250 copies for each edition. Luckily I will use my still collectible number to get the 3 editions and hardbox direct on this one

The quantity is set and the reason having 15 one clicks is, as we already posted before, we took copies from the individual editions GBs to create a GB specifically for those who will be going for the box. Just so members dont have to be purchasing each edition separately and be worried in case they miss one, hence not getting the box.

We shall see how the GBs will go and we are ready to shift copies between GBs in case there is need for that.

Reactions: harry and milky
The quantity is set and the reason having 15 one clicks is, as we already posted before, we took copies from the individual editions GBs to create a GB specifically for those who will be going for the box. Just so members dont have to be purchasing each edition separately and be worried in case they miss one, hence not getting the box.

We shall see how the GBs will go and we are ready to shift copies between GBs in case there is need for that.
In case One clicks are out and we can buy all 3 GBs, do we still get the bonus box?

The "I want to buy" button on the site is still there, does that not guarantee you a copy?
No it don't guarantee you a copy you are put on a list that requested to purchase.

FAC/Black Baron releases
Using FilmArena Website to order
Those with collectable numbers get first shout at ordering FAC/Black Baron's releases.
Very often a high demand release get's sold out just from those that have collectable numbers.
Note some who even have a collectable number can still miss out if their collectable number is higher than print run of an edition.

If any left over after collectable numbers purchases it goes to those on the waiting list that used buy now
Then if any left over after this it then goes on free sale.

Those that used Buy Now if successful get email from FilmArena telling them they can purchase but that depends on if any stock is left over after those with collectable numbers have purchased.

The beauty of Karel's Group Buy is you don't need to have a collectable number to purchase a FAC or Black Barons release

FilmArena Website
Please take into account that it will not be possible to get the COLLECTOR'S MAGNETIC BOX when buying in free sale. This special limited gift will be available only for pre-orders.