Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In case One clicks are out and we can buy all 3 GBs, do we still get the bonus box?
In case this happens we would rather shift copies from the individual GBs to OC to avoid unnecessary chaos having OC GB and then members in the individual GBs with all three editions purchased.

In case this happens we would rather shift copies from the individual GBs to OC to avoid unnecessary chaos having OC GB and then members in the individual GBs with all three editions purchased.
A problem with that there might not be enough individual GBs left to shift since you'll need all 3 in order to shift.

Anyone hoping to get a 1 click just better just be on the ball and get one. I doubt any of these last over an hour and 30 minutes might be pushing it

One question since this is my first GB. When you click the buy button on the upper right, it pops a dialog with terms and a checkbox. When the buy is considered successful, is it when you agree to the terms and click, or after you finish the paypal transaction? Just wonder when the "trigger" happens. Thanks.

One question since this is my first GB. When you click the buy button on the upper right, it pops a dialog with terms and a checkbox. When the buy is considered successful, is it when you agree to the terms and click, or after you finish the paypal transaction? Just wonder when the "trigger" happens. Thanks.
Only after payment is complete.