Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
2 points. Being steelbook collectors in the forum,everyone understands that their collection has a point of display. Everybody basically has a way of showing off their collection. There is nothing better than this statue for a display. Nobody will be able to take their eyes off of it. Second point. If you compare this to a real life person statue, for example Gal Gadot. You can't really say that this is the real Gal Gadot from the movie. Everyone would be laughing LOL. With this one, it's a little bit different because Alita is a cyborg. You can try to fool your friends by telling them that this is the actual Cyborg from the movie and you will actually have others out there believing that it's a real possibility LOL.
The conversations about this piece would be limitless...

2 points. Being steelbook collectors in the forum,everyone understands that their collection has a point of display. Everybody basically has a way of showing off their collection. There is nothing better than this statue for a display. Nobody will be able to take their eyes off of it. Second point. If you compare this to a real life person statue, for example Gal Gadot. You can't really say that this is the real Gal Gadot from the movie. Everyone would be laughing LOL. With this one, it's a little bit different because Alita is a cyborg. You can try to fool your friends by telling them that this is the actual Cyborg from the movie and you will actually have others out there believing that it's a real possibility LOL.
The conversations about this piece would be limitless...

You obviously haven't seen their Wonder Woman bust...

1B7D5316-2948-4E86-B793-2C312430E4FE.jpeg

I very nearly PO'd the Alita bust but given the 2k price I had to consider whether the source material will still be relevant in 5 years time or not...

View attachment 464095

I very nearly PO'd the Alita bust but given the 2k price I had to consider whether the source material will still be relevant in 5 years time or not...
I have seen it and that's why I used her as an example. You can't really tell the company you have at the house that this is the real Gal Gadot because people will laugh like I said. Alita would make more sense because she's a cyborg and not a real person. You can actually say that this is the actual model that the illustration from the movie was taken from and you will have people believing that story more so than the Gal Gadot story LOL

View attachment 464095

Ive seen this up close and in person and damn it is so gorgeous pictures just don’t do it justice. My wallet crumbled in fear though just looking at the price tag but this is a thing of beauty, art and raw talent!!!

Reactions: urbeenjammin
Got my OC recently, and noticed my box has 2 circular indents on the front where I assume the lids magnets are hidden. Looks pretty poor though to be so visually obvious they are there beneath (n) Does anyone else's box have those on the front left top/bottom?? Seen an unboxing where it appeared just flat as you'd expect, then I've also seen one set of pics that look just like mine. Right on Alita's face too :facepalm:

Got my OC recently, and noticed my box has 2 circular indents on the front where I assume the lids magnets are hidden. Looks pretty poor though to be so visually obvious they are there beneath (n) Does anyone else's box have those on the front left top/bottom?? Seen an unboxing where it appeared just flat as you'd expect, then I've also seen one set of pics that look just like mine. Right on Alita's face too :facepalm:

Mine is flat...however since you mentioned it, I looked very carefully and on bottom front left I can see it so very faintly(if you would not have told me I would never have noticed) ...but I can see them inside the box and they do indent the picture where they rest on the inside image EEK!

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Mine is flat...however since you mentioned it, I looked very carefully and on bottom front left I can see it so very faintly(if you would not have told me I would never have noticed) ...but I can see them inside the box and they do indent the picture where they rest on the inside image EEK!
Thanks for the reply, that sucks then lol, I didn't expect it to be how I received mine, even from looking at the pics direct from Black Barons it appeared normal/flat. Mine are pretty deep and heavily indented! :wtf: Take a look for yourself (click for bigger)

IMG_20200319_174355.jpg00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200319174239659.jpgIMG_20200319_174631.jpg

Takes away from what would have been a nice OC Box IMO :(

Thanks for the reply, that sucks then lol, I didn't expect it to be how I received mine, even from looking at the pics direct from Black Barons it appeared normal/flat. Mine are pretty deep and heavily indented! :wtf: Take a look for yourself (click for bigger)

View attachment 465188View attachment 465189View attachment 465190

Takes away from what would have been a nice OC Box IMO :(

Ok this is debossed EEK!

When looking at the pictures I can picture it “in hands” and that sucks indeed. But at least there are no dents. I personally find the finish dull on the outside box. I am Not too crazy about it. I’m just happy that it’s a strong box well protecting the included editions.

Sorry Michael for you getting this copy...but at least you did not receive your JW Chapter 3 this way, that would have been catastrophic :dead:

I dunno what to say other than indeed it sucks and this should not have passed quality control.

Reactions: Mickle_89

Attachments

• C0AF6F3F-4D0D-4DB1-BAC0-7FF10D2B9D69.jpeg
    C0AF6F3F-4D0D-4DB1-BAC0-7FF10D2B9D69.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 193
It is in all of the boxes. Sealed, it might seem like it isn't there. Once the wrapping is removed, it is there, the magnets are so strong that it penetrates through the box. It is built that way. Perfectly normal.

It is in all of the boxes. Sealed, it might seem like it isn't there. Once the wrapping is removed, it is there, the magnets are so strong that it penetrates through the box. It is built that way. Perfectly normal.

Mines fine and isn't sealed