Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Barons Facebook

Dear Collectors, we present you the exclusive WEA SteelBook ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL, the first exclusive WEA SteelBook by BLACK BARONS Team.

The visuals of the MAGNETIC HARDBOX and both FullSlip Covers we plan to publish very soon.

As we have already mentioned - Our plan is to offer you three numbered editions and a MAGNETIC BOX as a GIFT. Here is the lineup:

E1 FullSlip XL + Lenticular Magnet (1501 copies numbered)

E2 Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip XL (1501 copies numbered)

E3 SteelBook Numbered Edition (1001 copies numbered)

MAGNETIC GIFT BOX for buying E1 + E2 + E3

Whoever buys all 3 editions BLACK BARONS #21 ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL by the end of pre-orders for still collector's numbers, will get a limited magnetic HARDBOX as a GIFT!

About starting pre-orders we will notify you soon. But please do not expect it not sooner than after FAC #120 ALIEN.

Thank you for your support.
Warm regards,
Team BLACK BARONS

FB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited:
Looks decent

How much does a black barons typically cost? I’ve never purchased one before

My guess this will be something around $150 - 160 (excl. shipping)

You just made my heart skip a beat. Lol. I thought you meant for one editon then. I assume that’s the one click price

Same as FAC, since this is all video formats I expect E1 and E2 will be 1499-1599 and E3 1099, my guess

Ah ok.

I think I’m going to stick with the German version. I placed a pre order when it came back on amazon but the price was ludicrous. Lucky today I checked and my order had dropped to €40. Still got time to decide but it’s better than the €64 it originally was. Tbh Ive got my fingers crossed on Blufans or manta (if they will ever work with fox again) so I’ll wait it out and see who else decides to do wea. But that is nice, not bad for a first wea

You just made my heart skip a beat. Lol. I thought you meant for one editon then. I assume that’s the one click price

Ah ok.

I think I’m going to stick with the German version. I placed a pre order when it came back on amazon but the price was ludicrous. Lucky today I checked and my order had dropped to €40. Still got time to decide but it’s better than the €64 it originally was. Tbh Ive got my fingers crossed on Blufans or manta (if they will ever work with fox again) so I’ll wait it out and see who else decides to do wea. But that is nice, not bad for a first wea
Sorry, yes I meant all the editions. My bad. But don’t be surprised if it’s higher.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
If there’s a groupbuy here will anyone be able to buy all three and get the hardbox or will everything have to be purchased directly through FilmArena to get it?

If there’s a groupbuy here will anyone be able to buy all three and get the hardbox or will everything have to be purchased directly through FilmArena to get it?
I'm sure Karel will handle everything as he always does.