Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To Obtain Jurassic World GIFT Hardbox, it had to be Purchased through filmarena webstore. It was Not available through Group Buy.
A quote from Karel's Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom GBs (E1, E2):
Members who will sign up for both GBs (E1 + E2) will get these two editions packed in a free HARDBOX fullslip.
I believe the gift hardboxes have been available in all HDN FAC GBs when applicable.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and milky
A quote from Karel's Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom GBs (E1, E2):

I believe the gift hardboxes have been available in all HDN FAC GBs when applicable.
yeah I got mine thru the website and still got the box without a collectible number also. If you order all 3 you will get the box no matter the source be the GB or their website.

Last edited:
(Tried to quote you @Actarus but the site wouldn’t let me post with your quote above for some reason)

So even if I “send” an order for each on the FilmArena site (and they somehow don’t sell out before then) I still won’t get a box without being a collectible number holder?

If so, that’s a huge bummer.

No, I don't think collector's numbers have any bearing on the gift box. The only stipulation is that you have to order before the collector's pre-order period ends (from FA email re. Alita FAC #117). Now, if you do not have a collector's number and put in an order request, then you might not secure all three editions, which would mean no gift box. GB might be the way to go. Clear as mud?

No, I don't think collector's numbers have any bearing on the gift box. The only stipulation is that you have to order before the collector's pre-order period ends (from FA email re. Alita FAC #117). Now, if you do not have a collector's number and put in an order request, then you might not secure all three editions, which would mean no gift box. GB might be the way to go. Clear as mud?
you got it

This will be like most all filmarena with different art all editions and probably different cards and goodies. E3 is the same steel that will be inside E1 and E2

This will be like most all filmarena with different art all editions and probably different cards and goodies. E3 is the same steel that will be inside E1 and E2
Ok cool but to get hardbox you need to get all three? Otherwise why get e3 if already have steel twice in e1 and e2 yes some might only want the steel and will be a cheaper option.

Ok cool but to get hardbox you need to get all three? Otherwise why get e3 if already have steel twice in e1 and e2 yes some might only want the steel and will be a cheaper option.
people do it all the time. You release that the E3 is the same as the E5 in the maniacs box and yet they sell 400+ maniac boxes all the time.

people do it all the time. You release that the E3 is the same as the E5 in the maniacs box and yet they sell 400+ maniac boxes all the time.
I know but with meniacs you pretty much on all editions i have few but not many but with this you need to buy all three to get hardbox as gift im sure im past you used to get hardbox with just e1 and e2?
I would not know as only purchased meniacs upto now.

I’m happy with that, I’ve just remembered to cancel zavvi steelbook. So now the waiting game for this or whoever else pops up with a WEA steelbook.

I know but with meniacs you pretty much on all editions i have few but not many but with this you need to buy all three to get hardbox as gift im sure im past you used to get hardbox with just e1 and e2?
I would not know as only purchased meniacs upto now.
This will certainly be a different hardbox to the one FAC has used up to now as that one houses 2 classic sized slips. This one will be housing 2 XL plus a third steelbook.

Reactions: bwatt99