Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm finally understanding that a "magnetic hardbox" is just another term for a one click box like you get with Blufans.
I never knew what that meant before.

I've never ordered a one click from FAC or BB. I've always been confused by "hardbox" and "Maniacs Box"
Hardbox always sounded like an added bonus so I never knew what it was. Turns out it's just the box for the One Click.
Something you always get with Blufans or HDZeta.

Absolutely amazing :drool:, I am all in for this one. Cancelled my zavvi and the amazon.de exclusive. Will open the E3 as my watch copy and leave the others sealed.

I've never ordered a one click from FAC or BB. I've always been confused by "hardbox" and "Maniacs Box"
Hardbox always sounded like an added bonus so I never knew what it was. Turns out it's just the box for the One Click.
Actually you pay for it with BF and HDZ (and others), like you pay for the maniacs box with FA, but this time, even this new 3 edition hardbox, they're giving it away for free.

Reactions: Stygian
It would be easier for us that want the OC to have a GB link for it instead of having to buy the three of them separately, if it could be....

So there is no slipcover for edition number 3.It is just the steelbook...

Yes same way as FA includes a WEA bare steelbook(E5B) with Their ''Maniacs Box''

or

Blufans does at times with their Boxset(like they did with Doctor Strange for example), Manta as well have done it.

Now Black Barons decides to add a Bare Steelbook to make a nice Boxset Edition it is Nothing New !

WEA Boxsets Often includes a Bare Steelbook

Reactions: Steely-Booked

Maniacs Box = FilmArena’s premium box with removable top cover that fullslips are stacked into
Hardbox = essentially a big slipbox for two fullslips that’s open on one side
Magnetic Hardbox = bigger slipbox for three or more fullslips/quarterslips that has a magnetic flap to close the opening

The WEA steelbook is perfect:drool::woot:. For the Fullslip, i think the FAC slip is better :hungry:than the Black baron fullslip. The double lenti looks great, but if you have the Fac slip, the front double lenti is the back of the FAC fullslip.

I think the best solution is to get the WEA steelbook and put it on the FAC slip :cigar: