Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers £70 for one edition might be pushing it for me but we will have to see. Maybe Blufans will announce by the time this is ready or manta depending on what happens with both and fox/Disney titles

Cheers
Yeah, definitely wait for official pricing, don't be turned off by my rough estimate. In any case, this looks like a winner so it may be worth it to splurge this one time. Blufans will be OAB, so keep that in mind too.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
Yeah, definitely wait for official pricing, don't be turned off by my rough estimate. In any case, this looks like a winner so it may be worth it to splurge this one time. Blufans will be OAB, so keep that in mind too.

Ahhh I forgot Blufans was OAB. I assume it will either be the hand or the will use two steelbooks like they sometimes do and maybe use the German steel also.

I’m 100% going with the German version anyway. I adore that art. But these look fantastic too and would happily get a premium to go with that beautiful pink and purple version

Yeah I’ll just wait and see what happens with this and the prices. Not writing it off just yet lol

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
the whole package looks terrific. :woot: i was lucky and managed to get the FAC XL release via the GB, which will be enough for me. but here the one click box uses the right imagery for that box for sure, both are great ouer box images. Edition #2 has the best slip for me, #1 is a bit repetitive.

hope those going for this manage to get one. :thumbs:

still confused why the FAC is basically the usual BB release, and the BB release the usual FAC, though. :confused:

Do we know what the print run looks like. Is it 4,000 like alot of there WEA Maniac Box releases?
Print Run details already posted yesterday in the thread

E1 FullSlip XL + Lenticular Magnet (1501 copies numbered)

E2 Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip XL (1501 copies numbered)

E3 SteelBook Numbered Edition (1001 copies numbered)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and djjez83
the whole package looks terrific. :woot: i was lucky and managed to get the FAC XL release via the GB, which will be enough for me. but here the one click box uses the right imagery for that box for sure, both are great ouer box images. Edition #2 has the best slip for me, #1 is a bit repetitive.

hope those going for this manage to get one. :thumbs:

still confused why the FAC is basically the usual BB release, and the BB release the usual FAC, though. :confused:
Black Barons when first launched said they would eventually do WEA releases
More WEA releases will come
Universal release unknown film title likely be next WEA release

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Print Run details already posted yesterday in the thread

E1 FullSlip XL + Lenticular Magnet (1501 copies numbered)

E2 Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip XL (1501 copies numbered)

E3 SteelBook Numbered Edition (1001 copies numbered)
Sorry Paul I looked back but every 5 minutes there was an update. Less of the WEA steelbooks E3 plain copies than the 2 Slips, that is surprising?

Reactions: paulboland
Oh man, this is it. If I get one premium release for Alita this is the one. Absolutely gorgeous. Gonna be watching like a hawk for that GB.

Personally I don't like these "Buy multiple editions to get the box" in a group buy and it should be a "one click" option. I lost out with the box Deadpool 2 with purchasing some of the editions only to find out one is sold out by the time I got there.

So are we still getting a free magnetic box if order from @carllenc @CollectorEmtee ?

Thanks to @paulboland already answering this, but to double confirm, yes if someone purchases all three editions they will be getting a hardbox. We are thinking to take few copies from the individual GBs and create one GB just for the BOX so that way it will be easier for those who want the box. But if Karel will be getting the usual (around forty copies of each) then not sure if there will be enough individual copies left if we for example take half of them to create the Box GB.

@carllenc @CollectorEmtee
when you do the GB, then please let us know 24 hours in advance.

It all depends on how much time we will have to run the GB for. When artworks and prices will be revealed Karel will need to open it asap, there usually isnt enough time before he has to order copies from FA (needs to happen before their pre-orders). If the option will be there we will try to give heads up.

Thanks to @paulboland already answering this, but to double confirm, yes if someone purchases all three editions they will be getting a hardbox. We are thinking to take few copies from the individual GBs and create one GB just for the BOX so that way it will be easier for those who want the box. But if Karel will be getting the usual (around forty copies of each) then not sure if there will be enough individual copies left if we for example take half of them to create the Box GB..

I wasn't going to bother with this title because I felt the WWA artworks were terrible.... but this! This is nice, and could tempt me into an E3.

EDIT: Heck, maybe even an E2!

• Haha
Reactions: tono06 and harry