Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody know if Black Baron full slip releases are effect/texture heavy like a lot of FAC full slips are? I only own I think 2 Black Baron releases, The Day After Tomorrow and The Shallows. Don't think either one was too textured or anything that special but not sure if they've upped their game. Typically prefer full slips over lenticulars unless the full is pretty bland.

From the other site all three editions together in the GB passed the $210 mark. On top of that comes shipping.
Wait what ?! $70 for each edition ((( Ridiculous

Not sure why are you surprised? There is 4K in every edition which is by FA standard pricing usually 1499 for a slip, and single steel 1099 - 1199 . That makes around 4200 CZK total which is around 185 usd according to current exchange rate. Dunno what is the other site, but there are probably some GB and PP fees on top, which makes it EASILY 210 usd.....so in other words, nothing to surprise here :coffee:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Anybody know if Black Baron full slip releases are effect/texture heavy like a lot of FAC full slips are? I only own I think 2 Black Baron releases, The Day After Tomorrow and The Shallows. Don't think either one was too textured or anything that special but not sure if they've upped their game. Typically prefer full slips over lenticulars unless the full is pretty bland.

Would like to know that too.. so hope someone who’s a more avid collector when it comes to Black Barons could give us an idea.

I remember one of Black Barons’ first releases was a collaboration with FilmArena. They did E2 of FA’s Warcraft release and it had a better finish than FA’s E1 did - spot gloss and texturing on the character on the front

FA’s slip had no texturing or finish of any kind and was much darker than BB’s

I’m sure there are other examples. BB’s The Birds for example had insane detail on it

Wait what ?! $70 for each edition ((( Ridiculous
Not sure why are you surprised? There is 4K in every edition which is by FA standard pricing usually 1499 for a slip, and single steel 1099 - 1199 . That makes around 4200 CZK total which is around 185 usd according to current exchange rate. Dunno what is the other site, but there are probably some GB and PP fees on top, which makes it EASILY 210 usd.....so in other words, nothing to surprise here :coffee:

Also this being XL:wtf: which add some "weight" to it, so make it much more expensive :wow:in a whole(1click)

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
They're definitely able to up their game when they want/can. Isle of Dogs, The Birds, and Split are shining examples. But in general it seems they're a little reserved when it comes to textures and other effects.

06.jpg 09.jpg 08.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: harry