Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I'm kinda afraid of: go with the full slip only to be disappointed with a plain slip or go with lenticular and miss out on a textured filled slip. argh :ohno:

Anyone know why FAC have decided to do this as BB instead of their usual FAC. I thought that BB was just their cheapy Standard SB with a box and booklet?

Anyone know why FAC have decided to do this as BB instead of their usual FAC. I thought that BB was just their cheapy Standard SB with a box and booklet?

They have done their usual XL FAC But as it sold out so quickly they decided to do 3 Wea versions.

Black Barons are a completely separate company to Film Arena, BB just use FA's site to shift their product

Beautiful release! I would've switched the lenti/full slip artwork. How do their lentis compare to other premiums? I need to see the movie, but I doubt this is something I'll buy. :muted:

WeetCollection has confirmed me by email that they will release a version of Alita

"Thank you for contacting us.
Alita steelbook will be released our Collection version not Exclusive.

Please refer to the purchase.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.
"

Reactions: GoDo and DMD4k
WeetCollection has confirmed me by email that they will release a version of Alita

"Thank you for contacting us.
Alita steelbook will be released our Collection version not Exclusive.

Please refer to the purchase.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.
"

it will most probably be their Thin Slips with WWA Steelbook :grumpy:

Prefer waiting for this WEA edition :thumbs:

How popular is this movie? Not seen it.
Lots of 5star reviews. I have seen it and rate it 5stars. Why 5stars, the film like any film is personal taste, but what sets this one apart (maybe why many tried to give it a negative perception) is the 3d ! On comparing to other 3d films, this truely is 3d from begining to end. If 3d is not your thing, then the 4k or vanilla version 2d is a feast also for the eyes. The film now ranks as one of my favorite all time films, loved it.

Lots of 5star reviews. I have seen it and rate it 5stars. Why 5stars, the film like any film is personal taste, but what sets this one apart (maybe why many tried to give it a negative perception) is the 3d ! On comparing to other 3d films, this truely is 3d from begining to end. If 3d is not your thing, then the 4k or vanilla version 2d is a feast also for the eyes. The film now ranks as one of my favorite all time films, loved it.

If only OLEDS still did 3D. I can’t remember if I saw it in 3D or not, but either way it was a beautiful movie and I enjoyed the story. It’s clearly designed for sequels, and I hope they get to make them.