Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would it bother you? You have to start somewhere!
i meant that i have no inclination to start a black barons collection and i have passed on couple of their offerings just because i want to not go down that line. But with this one being exclusive, i am fully in for it. First exclusive for Black Barons as far as i know.

Reactions: DMD4k
Hey guys,

Just a little bit of confirmation that few copies of each edition will be taken to create a separate GB for the one click box. Hopefully members will see the GB and wont be buying individual copies :)

GBs might happen soon, depending on if Karel will have enough time to create them before he leaves away for a week.

If he will then I will coordinate with mods and give a heads up by setting a date and a time window when they will be opened so all members can get ready.

Thank you

Hey guys,

Just a little bit of confirmation that few copies of each edition will be taken to create a separate GB for the one click box. Hopefully members will see the GB and wont be buying individual copies :)

GBs might happen soon, depending on if Karel will have enough time to create them before he leaves away for a week.

If he will then I will coordinate with mods and give a heads up by setting a date and a time window when they will be opened so all members can get ready.

Thank you

Are you saying there will be very few One Clicks available or just that it’ll be a separate GB?