Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A beginner here. Sorry I have some dumb questions regarding preordering from filmarena. Thanks for your help in advance.

How do I preorder all 3 editions in this BB Collection #21? I never ordered from their site before, so I just created an account and clicked the "I want to buy" button for all three. Is this considered pre-ordering, and when they finalize the prices, I would have the chance to finalize the orders with them? Is it that simple? Or do I have to wait for the pre-order start time (they haven't announced yet) and hope I submit my order fast enough?

Someone mentioned there is a "one-click" button to buy all three but I don't see it. I think you have to buy all 3 during the preorder period in order to get the special gift box that holds all 3 editions in it.

A beginner here. Sorry I have some dumb questions regarding preordering from filmarena. Thanks for your help in advance.

How do I preorder all 3 editions in this BB Collection #21? I never ordered from their site before, so I just created an account and clicked the "I want to buy" button for all three. Is this considered pre-ordering, and when they finalize the prices, I would have the chance to finalize the orders with them? Is it that simple? Or do I have to wait for the pre-order start time (they haven't announced yet) and hope I submit my order fast enough?

Someone mentioned there is a "one-click" button to buy all three but I don't see it. I think you have to buy all 3 during the preorder period in order to get the special gift box that holds all 3 editions in it.
That’s for a group buy on this site and it’s not open yet. For now, it’s expected to open after beauty shots — pictures of the final product — are released.
Also, there’s technically not a one click for this set, but if you pre-order all 3, you get the hard box. So for the group buy here will be a “one click” which means you’re buying all 3 and getting the box.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
That’s for a group buy on this site and it’s not open yet. For now, it’s expected to open after beauty shots — pictures of the final product — are released.
Also, there’s technically not a one click for this set, but if you pre-order all 3, you get the hard box. So for the group buy here will be a “one click” which means you’re buying all 3 and getting the box.
How does the group buy work on this site? I'm a newbie here. I don't want to miss out just because it takes me too long to figure things out at the set time and put my GB order in. Thanks again.

How does the group buy work on this site? I'm a newbie here. I don't want to miss out just because it takes me too long to figure things out at the set time and put my GB order in. Thanks again.
Follow this thread...it’ll be announced here and links will be posted in the top post of every page.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: apsmith21
This alita WEA is serious business yo~..hopefully can snatch the full sets
I almost regret not getting the FAC version. I didn’t expect the slip to be as good as it is, but all in all, I think I’ll be happy getting this one. Just need them to put out some shots of the slips and box so we can open up this GB and can someone get Disney, Cameron and Rodriguez working on the sequels, stat!

I almost regret not getting the FAC version. I didn’t expect the slip to be as good as it is, but all in all, I think I’ll be happy getting this one. Just need them to put out some shots of the slips and box so we can open up this GB and can someone get Disney, Cameron and Rodriguez working on the sequels, stat!

I feel like Disney is probably interested most in the technology aspect of Alita. If they could make a series of movies over 50 years with the same human character who doesn’t age every movie, would they? If they could resurrect a deceased actor’s portrayal of a character flawlessly, would they? The technology is so close, a few more Avatars and Alitas might just do it.

Reactions: Mike Haley
I feel like Disney is probably interested most in the technology aspect of Alita. If they could make a series of movies over 50 years with the same human character who doesn’t age every movie, would they? If they could resurrect a deceased actor’s portrayal of a character flawlessly, would they? The technology is so close, a few more Avatars and Alitas might just do it.
Paul Newman came very close. Decades went by and the dude hardly seemed to age. He needed no stinking technology. I know my point is irrelevant to what you are saying so, sorry, carry on.

Would a GB be announced here in advance before it goes live? Just want to know where to check for the time.