Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So were they visible on page 4? Just wondering how the first person to make a purchase found the thread if not? That's some skilled ninja **** :p

They definitely were after I approved them just a bit ago.

Also, I got the push alert on my laptop after they were approved, and if you click that it will take you right to the GB

Kinda think I got the last one, because as soon as it came back from Paypal it said soldout (though until now I just assumed that it was because there was a 1 box limit). Hopefully they'll add some more for those who missed out.

There were only about 15 to start I think, so not a lot available at first

Thanks Karl, AP and everyone who helped make this happen. I'm super excited about this....tempted to add an extra E3. is it generally hard to get individual steels during the regular sale? Also anyone know if this is a direct shipment or not? I'm guessing not, but didn't see anything about paying for shipping later.

Reactions: apsmith21
Thanks Karl, AP and everyone who helped make this happen. I'm super excited about this....tempted to add an extra E3. is it generally hard to get individual steels during the regular sale? Also anyone know if this is a direct shipment or not? I'm guessing not, but didn't see anything about paying for shipping later.

Depends on the release, sometimes they sell out quick.

Karel will invoice you for combined shipping when you are ready to get them shipped. Karel drives to FilmArena, gets them himself and then ships to you.

It's been a nerve-racking 2.5 hours for me. I think I got the BOX. Thanks to @carllenc @apsmith21 @CollectorEmtee and all the admins/moderators involved in bringing this GB to us. :thanks:

As a newbie, I have a question though. I was monitoring the Group Buys page and didn't see the GB being on top of main thread list. Instead, my clue was in the little left panel titled "Latest Group Buy Sales!" where someone just bought a copy. Why wouldn't the GB that has just dropped appear in the top of the thread list? Where would one find a freshly dropped GB then? Thanks.

Last edited: