Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a nerve-racking 2.5 hours for me. I think I got the BOX. Thanks to @carllenc @CollectorEmtee and all the admins/moderators involved in bringing this GB to us. :thanks:

As a newbie, I have a question though. I was monitoring the Group Buys page and didn't see the GB being on top of main thread list. Instead, my clue was in the little left panel titled "Latest Group Buy Sales!" where someone just bought a copy. Why wouldn't the GB that has just dropped appear in the top of the thread list? Where would one find a freshly dropped GB then? Thanks.

Here is the answer, friend (post #387): Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]
GB's was created some time ago... And "approved" only today = that's why they are on 4-th page of GB-list...

Ended up going with E1. Hoping for some real nice embossing on the Full Slip since it has a lot of opportunities for it. First FAC/BB I've bought in like over a year. Don't get them very often but they easily had the best edition for this movie.

Reactions: Skyarcke
Well that was nuts. I had been refreshing the steelbook GB Forum and decided to check in with this forum and there were a whole bunch of posts about secured Box Set. So the only way to purchase this is to use the links on page 19 of this forum.
By then all the Box Set Link Group Buy's were gone so I had to purchase all 3 separately. What did buying the box set all at once cost? I hope I didn't end up paying extra purchasing all 3 editions separately?
Why are the Group Buys not in the Steelbook Group Buy Forum?

It's been a nerve-racking 2.5 hours for me. I think I got the BOX. Thanks to @carllenc @CollectorEmtee and all the admins/moderators involved in bringing this GB to us. :thanks:

As a newbie, I have a question though. I was monitoring the Group Buys page and didn't see the GB being on top of main thread list. Instead, my clue was in the little left panel titled "Latest Group Buy Sales!" where someone just bought a copy. Why wouldn't the GB that has just dropped appear in the top of the thread list? Where would one find a freshly dropped GB then? Thanks.
I had the same question, I've been purchasing Group Buys from HDN for years and have never had that occur, was very strange.
I bought them all separate as well so I would assume there is nothing to worry about. Previous FAC Group Buys worked like and you got the Box Set. Would just be like the current Aquaman FAC Group Buy, get all 3 editions to get the Box Set Correct?

Last edited:
I had the same question, I've been purchasing Group Buys from HDN for years and have never had that occur, was very strange.

I bought them all separate as well so I would assume there is nothing to worry about. Previous FAC Group Buys worked like and you got the Box Set. Would just be like the current Aquaman FAC Group Buy, get all 3 editions to get the Box Set Correct?

Is it okay to send 1 email like this: BBAE1 + BBAE2 + BBAE3 / Jeek / xxx or do I have to send 3 seperate emails?

Glad I got in on a GB somewhere else a month or two ago (no offense HDN, knew it’d sell out quick here and I had an opportunity to secure the goods and not stress about it!) because I would’ve completely missed this here.

So I got one, but I never saw an option to put things into paypal notes. Should I just send Karl and email?

Yes please, the email is important to him so if you havent send it yet please do so, thank you.

The thing was that the GBs were posted by Karel before, but then members wanted to wait for the full artworks of each edition, hence GBs were posted, but werent approved/opened until today. I think thats the reason they werent on the first page since they were posted a while ago.

Since the BOX GB sold out we originally wanted to shift some copies from the individual GBs to the BOX one, but I guess we dont have to anymore. Members who wanted the box managed to purchase all three editions separately so they will be getting the BOX that way too.

Is it okay to send 1 email like this: BBAE1 + BBAE2 + BBAE3 / Jeek / xxx or do I have to send 3 seperate emails?
Its fine to send just one :thanks:

Fook me! Been keeping an eye on this and my last post was late Friday afternoon.

The very next post was saying when the GB was happening so when I checked back tonight only to see id missed the GB for the hardbox I was like :sorry: but then realised all 3 were still available separately so grabbed them.

Glad it’s been said the box will be received via that method.

First group buy here, thanks. Had to go for E3 because nothing else left. Clicked through on the purchase so quick didn't get to put any notes in the Paypal payment. Any way to add later? Sent an email explaining, hope that's enough. Thanks for the info on here!

First group buy here, thanks. Had to go for E3 because nothing else left. Clicked through on the purchase so quick didn't get to put any notes in the Paypal payment. Any way to add later? Sent an email explaining, hope that's enough. Thanks for the info on here!

PayPal notes, won't work in this system,
Email will do the trick / cheers

Reactions: Cplhicks1
I never saw a notes link. Just send an email to the address on the group buy page

Reactions: Cplhicks1