Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you see it in GB?
I had the same issue but @CollectorEmtee explained it on page 21. Karel posted the Group Buy over a week ago but HDN held it because in the forum most ninjas wanted to see the BS 1st before purchasing. So when HDN finally listed the GB it was on page 4 of the steelbook GB page.
Don't worry I was confused myself and almost missed getting my copies for the Boxset.

Reactions: Killi Zoltan
It’s on page 4. Apparently it was created months ago, but then people said they wanted to wait for the beauty shots. Unless they get more, for now E3 (bare steelbook) is all that’s left
I had the same issue but @CollectorEmtee explained it on page 21. Karel posted the Group Buy over a week ago but HDN held it because in the forum most ninjas wanted to see the BS 1st before purchasing. So when HDN finally listed the GB it was on page 4 of the steelbook GB page.
Don't worry I was confused myself and almost missed getting my copies for the Boxset.

Thanks

Got in earlier. Will these be sent direct from filmarena or somewhere else?
I asked earlier and AP (I think) said that Karen goes directly to the FAC store picks them up, packs them and ships them, so not direct. We’ll get a shipping bill when it’s released.

I am watching the group buy forum and I usually get an email and a notification on the site when a new thread is posted/published. No email or notifications this time around.

I am watching the group buy forum and I usually get an email and a notification on the site when a new thread is posted/published. No email or notifications this time around.

I also did not get any alerts for the threads created in the group buy forum,
The group buy threads appeared on page 4 but Did not get any alerts as usual. How come there was no alerts for the group buy section as I usually get when new GB threads created ? @apsmith21

• Informative
Reactions: darczap