Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No not referring to email notifications but ALERTS on HDN site, the little bell icon
That's weird you and some others didn't get any, I got the usual email/hdn alerts at exactly 20:26 UK time last night. I clicked on the"carllenc created the resource..." alert which took me direct to the GB I wanted.

Screenshot_20190922-162128.png

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
That's weird you and some others didn't get any, I got the usual email/hdn alerts at exactly 20:26 UK time last night. I clicked on the"carllenc created the resource..." alert which took me direct to the GB I wanted

I got email and HDN notifications as always

It’s very strange as I checked my alerts from yesterday, and the ressource created ones are there, it’s been 3 weeks that I now use my iPhone as I no longer have access to a computer. Maybe there’s something I need to do for.. I’m a bit confused
:cautious:

@Mickle_89 no not missing out just puzzled by the way the group buy appeared without me knowing as I am usually on the ball with monitoring when GBs go live. I just hope this was a one time thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
I did not receive any alerts about the carllenc creating the resources neither. I did receive alerts about members writing to this threads, reactions, ...

Could it be some settings that I need to turn on explicitly in my account?

Edit: Just checked. All alerts have been turned on in my preferences and yet no alerts for the new GB's yesterday.

Last edited:
I do not get how it works
Is it still possible to get E1, E2, E3 with magnetic box, accordink to this link? Film Arena - [OPEN] Alita: Battle Angel BOX (E1+E2+E3) (Black Barons #21) Group Buy [WORLDWIDE]
As I have seen the GB is "OPEN" Yet, when I entering, there is no place to request a copy.
Would anyone help me to clear this?
The 1-click (E1 + E2 + E3) in no longer available. Only E2 & E3 still available separately.
Maybe it still says OPEN because they may add other copies to the group buy at some point
if any become available.

• Thanks
Reactions: Magyarvandor
Thank you

At the top it say “order now for 1266.00 CZK”

Just to click that follow everything an pay for it?

Sorry about it don’t know what I’m doing first time.

Raz
Yes, click on that, agree to the terms and conditions and pay for it. After you have paid check the YOUR PURCHASES tab to be sure your purchase is listed and marked as VALIDATED. Then you will be all set.

• Thanks
Reactions: Raz316