Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly the same as with any other OC.
I”m very well aware of that, but due to the way they said it was a “gift” I assumed that they’d send us the steels with the same numbers placed inside the unsealed magnetic box. Not sure why this is generating so much discussion. I think my original post was pretty self explanatory.

I”m very well aware of that, but due to the way they said it was a “gift” I assumed that they’d send us the steels with the same numbers placed inside the unsealed magnetic box. Not sure why this is generating so much discussion. I think my original post was pretty self explanatory.

Why don’t you want to unseal your Boxset ?

Your editions inside will all have the same number and they will be individually sealed, just as you want it !

Forget the word “gift”, its a regular Boxset if you purchase all 3 editions. THERE ARE NO ONE-Click BOXSET THAT EVER COME UNSEALED.

Yeah... I don't know why you assumed that, if you're aware of what I said.
No discussion here, unless you're referring to your own posts, I was only pointing out the obvious, this will be sealed, as they always are.
Gift does not suggest it is unsealed.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and Actarus
3rd world problems here :rolleyes:
when you want to see the slips, then unseal the box ...it's so easy.
damn, such a stupid topic ...and you guys laugh at my sealed quirk

giphy.gif

to sell unsealed items is a crime and should be punished with death.

Dear Collectors,

let us kindly inform you that pre-orders on premium editions BLACK BARONS #21 ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL are starting tonight from 20:00 CET for still collector's numbers 0 - 1250.

Recapitulation of the dates below:

START of PRE-ORDERS for holders of still collector's numbers 0 - 1250: October 14, 2019, from 20:00 CET.
START of PRE-ORDERS FOR ALL CUSTOMERS: October 17, 2019, from 20:00 CET.

The release dates for each BB #21 Premium Edition ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL are currently listed as follows:

BB # 21 ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL Edition # 1 will be released on November 13, 2019,
BB # 21 ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL Edition # 2 will be released on November 27, 2019,
BB # 21 ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL Edition # 3 will be released on October 30, 2019,
BB # 21 ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL Edition E1 + E2 + E3 in limited box will be released on December 4, 2019.

LIMITED BOX will only get those who can order before 18th October 2019!

BB #21 ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL Edition #1 FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet pre-order HERE:
BB #21 ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL Edition #2 Full 3D Lenticular FullSlip XL pre-order HERE:
BB #21 ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL Edition #3 SteelBook numbered pre-order HERE:

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
Black Barons and FA Teams

Reactions: Skyarcke
The good news is that if peeps can get all 3 on the 17th, they’ll still get a box. I was under the impression that only those with numbers could get the box. For me, the good news is that my order won’t arrive until sometime in December...the bad news is I may be visiting family for Xmas by the time it arrives.

Good luck all on Wednesday Thursday. May you all get what you desire.

Why do the prices drop after you've logged in to their website? FWIW, I don't have a SCH number.

E1 1499 -> 1239 CZK
E2 1599 -> 1321 CZK
E3 1099 -> 908 CZK

Just curious about the FA preordering process. Do they have a special link to preorder all 3 editions or do people have to go to each of the edition pages and add it to the cart? I don't have a SCH #, so I never know how people preorder all editions of a given movie, especially when there is a collector's box involved.