Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it still possible to be part of the group buy? I’ m interested in buying the Steelbook only E3.

Unfortunately the group buys for this release are closed.

You must go on film arena website, and click on the “I WantTo Buy” button to be put on the waiting list for E3(link for E3 Top of the page / first post, it will redirect you to fa website).

That's only €10 more than order price for something that's OOP and who's value will only go up.

Not bad......

who knows. You can get many of the recent FAC and Black Barons under cost price. Latest Venom Manic box went for 160 Euro. Equalizer Maniac for about 120 Euro and also the single editions rather cheap. These were prices from auctions, not buy it now.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I emailed Film Arena about my pre-order and they setup an order for me. :thumbs:

I am not sure if the delay is normal or if something went wrong with my pre-order.
They wont fill your order until after the orders for collectible number holders is complete

Perhaps that was it, but number holder pre-orders were three days earlier.
Yes they have about 3-4 days for the number holders to place orders then with leftovers they will go through the list of people who have replied on their site with "want to buy" options and fill those accordingly then finally if any left go to open orders on the website.

• Thanks
Reactions: IT Troll
Yes they have about 3-4 days for the number holders to place orders then with leftovers they will go through the list of people who have replied on their site with "want to buy" options and fill those accordingly then finally if any left go to open orders on the website.
OK, thanks for that. This is the first time I have ordered one under these conditions.