Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I recall the hardbox's release date was early December but that's before the individual editions got delayed. Does anyone know when the final release date for the hardbox is gonna be?

Reactions: Nathan Bateman
Glad I ordered the OC and the E3...I will open my E3, sell my Best Buy copy and probably not lose too much on the deal (though I’m not sure what the US version is selling for...hopefully it’s 1 million dollars ;)

Dear Collectors,

we kindly inform you that Alita editions featuring gift box will be dispatched in three waves, in the next week, in the middle of January and in the middle of February.

The reason for the delay is slower production speed than estimated.

All the three editions have been ready for the dispatch.

If you prefer receiving individual editions without the box, we can dispatch your order within the next week.

We apologize for waiting.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Team Black Barons feat. FA Team

0A2C5E25-E75F-4B9D-BADA-DCE04646F3BA.jpeg

Glad I ordered the OC and the E3...I will open my E3, sell my Best Buy copy and probably not lose too much on the deal (though I’m not sure what the US version is selling for...hopefully it’s 1 million dollars ;)
Sorry to disappoint, but US version brand new was selling for around 20$ on black friday ( as part of 3 for the price of 2 steelbooks)...and you can still get it through bestbuy for normal retail price.

Sorry to disappoint, but US version brand new was selling for around 20$ on black friday ( as part of 3 for the price of 2 steelbooks)...and you can still get it through bestbuy for normal retail price.
Was it on sale for around $20 alone? I saw the original $35 price during the B2G1 Deal of the Day.

Limited copies are only available in the store now but most of them have "shelf wear" that OCD collectors won't be happy with.

Was it on sale for around $20 alone? I saw the original $35 price during the B2G1 Deal of the Day.

Limited copies are only available in the store now but most of them have "shelf wear" that OCD collectors won't be happy with.
Sorry, you could by 3 steelbooks ( 35 each) for 70 bucks together. Which ends up to be around 23-24$ per steelbook.
I ordered alita and some other stuff, everything delivered in mint condition, not even a wrap tear... very unusual for bestbuy shipping lol)

I’m patient. It was up around 60 before the sale. I’m sure it’ll go up again at some point, but if not, then I’ll take a small loss in a few months.

I’m patient. It was up around 60 before the sale. I’m sure it’ll go up again at some point, but if not, then I’ll take a small loss in a few months.
It was before Best Buy decided to reprint more. It was very unusual for Best Buy to reprint more of their Limited Edition steelbooks. Not sure why all of a sudden they picked Alita to reprint. She must be special :LOL:

It was before Best Buy decided to reprint more. It was very unusual for Best Buy to reprint more of their Limited Edition steelbooks. Not sure why all of a sudden they picked Alita to reprint. She must be special :LOL:
I’m sure they decided they could make more money by doing it. I think they’d be wise to cut back on runs over all. I look at the Disney/Marvel steels, and there are way too many. Even after dropping the prices to 27.99, the august releases are still available (with the exception of Endgame)

That said, it probably will depend on how many they printed. Spider-Man Homecoming was reprinted (and I just looked and it’s going for about 70 bucks (sometimes more, sometimes less). So hopefully Alita will go back up...but I really should have sold it as soon as I got my preorder in.