Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Slip E1 looks good, but I am not that enthusiastic about it like others. There could have been more details and colors applied. I still prefer the weet slip cover. I like the lenticular very much, although it is a bit pixelated.

Reactions: trance
Full Slip E1 looks good, but I am not that enthusiastic about it like others. There could have been more details and colors applied. I still prefer the weet slip cover. I like the lenticular very much, although it is a bit pixelated.

I actually plan on placing the black baron steelbook in the WeEt fullslip and the WWA steelbook in the black baron fullslip :) So it all works for me! Weet def for me is the top fullslip premium. BB WEA steelbook was too good to pass up tho.

Hey guys,

Just a small update for the GB orders: not all copies are ready for Karel yet, he is still waiting for confirmation when he will be able to go and pick them all up. Hopefully its going to be soon so he can then start shipping them out to you guys.

Thank you :thanks:
I wanted to ask if any updates on shipping. Thanks.

Reactions: juanma77
I wanted to ask if any updates on shipping. Thanks.
Last week when Karel was in FA copies werent ready and they initially planned to give Karel all GB copies at once, but he persuaded them to give him at least some E1s and E2s that were ready so he started shipping those. So still waiting for E3s and E4s. No confirmation or date was given, but hopefully soon as its taking too long.