Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone explain the shipping for thsee? I have an E3 and a One Click and I’m not sure that means I send 550 or 840. I‘m guessing 840, but not completely sure.
Karel would probably have to weigh the whole thing and let you know exactly what you should pay. I can picture Karel dressed like Lady Justice weighing your 1-click and E3 on one of those antique scales. :LOL:

Regarding shipping deposit, do you just use "Send Money" feature and put in the required subject in the memo field? I don't see an option to send money by goods and services.

Regarding shipping deposit, do you just use "Send Money" feature and put in the required subject in the memo field? I don't see an option to send money by goods and services.
I think the "Goods & Services" option is the default option on Paypal and is already pre-selected. I seem to recall that just above the message box there is a small rectangular box that indicates it will be a "Goods & Services" transaction unless you change it to something else.

I think the "Goods & Services" option is the default option on Paypal and is already pre-selected. I seem to recall that just above the message box there is a small rectangular box that indicates it will be a "Goods & Services" transaction unless you change it to something else.
Thanks. I finally figured it out. There was a payment protection button that I had to select.

Reactions: nafosb
Karel would probably have to weigh the whole thing and let you know exactly what you should pay. I can picture Karel dressed like Lady Justice weighing your 1-click and E3 on one of those antique scales. :LOL:
I sent him an email I think it’s the higher number, but if i can pay 5xx instead of 8xx, that’d be nice :D

My lenticular came today and looks great. The Lenticular is a lot more 3d than I expected. Thanks again, @carllenc and @CollectorEmtee. Question-- this was my first group buy here. How do I leave positive feedback for the purchase? There is a system like that, right? Do I just leave feedback (just found it)?

My lenticular came today and looks great. The Lenticular is a lot more 3d than I expected. Thanks again, @carllenc and @CollectorEmtee. Question-- this was my first group buy here. How do I leave positive feedback for the purchase? There is a system like that, right? Do I just leave feedback (just found it)?

You can leave feedback for the host by visiting this link.

In general, for any given member whom you wish to leave a feedback for, you can click/tap on the username > feedback stats > add feedback...

Also, for future reference, tagging someone by editing your post won't trigger a notification, so they won't see you tagged them.

@carllenc @CollectorEmtee

My OC+E3 just hit customs in NYC. IT‘S IN NY! That means I‘ll probably have it in my hands bythe weekend....OC stays sealed, but the E3 is gettin’ opened :D

Reactions: DMD4k
Reactions: urbeenjammin