Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #21) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: December 11, 2019
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3
Price: 1499 CZK (E1) - 1599 CZK (E2) - 1099 CZK (E3)
Group buy: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4
Note: Magnetic Hard Box (gift when buying all three editions)

FB_IMG_1563362453519.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E1.jpgBB_Alita; Battle Angel, E2.jpgFB_IMG_1563302968863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fortunately, I have no intention of opening this puppy up...I’ve bought a bare steel version to admire the steelbook and to rip the extra disk to my server.

It’s a sin not to open this baby up :drool: both slips plus content really is an amazing package. It should be admired beyond the sealed box :p

Fortunately, I have no intention of opening this puppy up...I’ve bought a bare steel version to admire the steelbook and to rip the extra disk to my server.
I didn't know that was even possible. What program do you use to rip a regular or 4K Blu-ray onto your computer. Also does it at least save DD 5.1 or DTS? I assume D Atmos isn't happening, thanks.

I didn't know that was even possible. What program do you use to rip a regular or 4K Blu-ray onto your computer. Also does it at least save DD 5.1 or DTS? I assume D Atmos isn't happening, thanks.
I don’t think the disk I”m talking about is 4K, but anydvdHD or Makemkv can do it if you have the right blu ray drive...mine is an ASUS, but there were others that did it. You’d need to look on the makemkv or anydvd forums to find out which (if any) can still work with it.

Atmos works, but not with dolbyvision. If you want dolbyvision, then you have to use DD5.1 (or maybe DTS). It’s apparently a limitation of the MKV container. I’ve read there are ways around that using other containers, but I just stick with vanilla HDR. the reviewer on AVSForum rarely sees a huge difference.

E2 and E3 available:

E2.png
E3.png

E2 and E3 available:

View attachment 513610View attachment 513611
Do you know if they mark the vaule low on the parcel thanks