Alita: Battle Angel (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB #39 Exclusive) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: Due to the low quantity, the GB will be hosted through the Ninja Shop - Live on May 30 at 12 PM CDT - Limited to 1 per person - Find your local timings HERE

alita-boxset.jpgalita-fullslip-2.jpgalita-lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
According to bluraysteel..."Oct. will be somewhat quiet month for Blufans releases. But in early Nov, we will have the group buys for WEA Deadpool 2 and OAB Alita, Bohemian Rhapsody, Mortal Engines coming. In Dec. there will be WEA Spiderman Homecoming and Far From Home group buys."
why must they do it around xmas - am sure I had multiple titles last xmas and no blufans since(after missing out on Spiderverse)
urgh

best start saving now so I can afford xmas for others and my own blufans xmas (Alitia and both Spidey's for me - just single editions mind)

Never own any Blufans. Besides GB, what other channels are there to secure a copy and ship to the US?

Never own any Blufans. Besides GB, what other channels are there to secure a copy and ship to the US?
Blufans are only purchasable via GB's. There have been one or two rare instances in the past where a title has been offered on their site (Avengers Mondo comes to mind, and I think some older titles were restocked at one point or another) but GB's are the absolute norm for Blufans. Direct shipping too, no hubs.

• Informative
Reactions: eau
That’s probably the FS. There will also be a lenti slip and an OC box to contain both editions.

Reactions: NewOrder