Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [Germany]

jonnybobbytimmy

The Devil™
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2016
Germany
Release date: August 1, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €59.99 - €46.99 - €43.99
Notes: 4 Discs

81SwHtZ0E+L._SX425_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: IRON MAN
Yep. That looks fantastic

I’ll need this one over that crappy U.K. one

I think it looks hideous personally :LOL::rofl:
You and me both. And definitely not worth €60. Inside and back art are **** and only two colours used om the whole thing.

Compare this to Blufans Incredible Hulk which was roughly the same price and there's no contest.

I really hope a premium retailer releases a WEA as the worldwide ones are rubbish.

Netherlands
Bol.com

Ahh cheers. I’ve never ordered from there. Are they ok?

The price is nasty tho. I can handle zavvis price considering it includes all formats but anything over that is verging into premium price. Might wait it out then and see what happens or what becomes available after release (in terms of this version and price)

The price is nasty tho. I can handle zavvis price considering it includes all formats but anything over that is verging into premium price. Might wait it out then and see what happens or what becomes available after release (in terms of this version and price)
Haven't ordered from them before, but I haven't seen anything bad about them in the past. And they also look like they know what there doing. But yeah might be best to do that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Haven't ordered from them before, but I haven't seen anything bad about them in the past. And they also look like they know what there doing. But yeah might be best to do that.

Ah ok cheers.

I didn’t realise the prices had dropped to €40 but still, not what I wanted to be spending considering the price of zavvis with the code

I have ordered from them twice in the past.
No problems so far though their packaging is not great.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
I thought Amazon CS said this was only supposed to be available in Germany?
I ordered my copy within the first few days it was listed before all the error messages started. Under my account/orders on Amazon there doesn't look like any reason i won't get this and I don't live in Germany.

I thought Amazon CS said this was only supposed to be available in Germany?

No that was a BS answer from Amazon CS
Amazon Customer service is now outsourced most answers you get now are not reliable as in they just make up replies and some are very creative :rofl:

Even customers in Germany could not order when it was listed back to pre order
It was a glitch on amazon website causing nobody to get an order in

Amazon websites have had a lot of glitches recently UK/Germany/USA etc

Existing pre orders are fine before the website glitch happened and when amazon fix the website glitch it should be back available to order at some stage
They have listed as Currently Unavailable for now until website glitch problem is fixed

I pre ordered on May 22 and my order is fine and will be shipped when released

• Informative
Reactions: goufcustom
So they dropped the ball with the hand which would have looked great in-hand with embossing and instead went to town with the funky one :mooning:

Anyone else noticed they dramatically increased their postage costs? Minimum postage fee for UK delivery is now €11.99 :wtf: