Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [Germany]

jonnybobbytimmy

The Devil™
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2016
Germany
Release date: August 1, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €59.99 - €46.99 - €43.99
Notes: 4 Discs

81SwHtZ0E+L._SX425_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: IRON MAN
Anyone else noticed they dramatically increased their postage costs? Minimum postage fee for UK delivery is now €11.99 :wtf:

I wouldn’t know mate, never ordered from them before. That is a ridiculous price tho to pay within Europe lol especially for a standard non premium steelbook

Anyone else noticed they dramatically increased their postage costs? Minimum postage fee for UK delivery is now €11.99 :wtf:

Brexit!

You guys probably don't realise, but every EU country has to deal with it in their own way.

When you go onto government sites here now (eg: Postal site), there are notices telling us how they are dealing with it and how it will affect us.....

Brexit!

You guys probably don't realise, but every EU country has to deal with it in their own way.

When you go onto government sites here now (eg: Postal site), there are notices telling us how they are dealing with it and how it will affect us.....

Yeah but its not happened yet! We are still in the EU until the end of October >.<

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Prepare yes, of course. But implementing them now shouldn’t be happening

I’m sick of Brexit getting used as an excuse for everything. I like the steelbook, but before postage and none of the extra stuff you never look at, EUR 60 is a lot of money, and thats before postage, when Zavvi are selling the other version for £30. I really like the original amaray cover and was sorry to see that not used, so £24.99 for a blind buy that has 4k, 3d and blu ray seems a no brainer. If they are going to start using Brexit to inflate prices then they can shove it.

I’m sick of Brexit getting used as an excuse for everything. I like the steelbook, but before postage and none of the extra stuff you never look at, EUR 60 is a lot of money, and thats before postage, when Zavvi are selling the other version for £30. I really like the original amaray cover and was sorry to see that not used, so £24.99 for a blind buy that has 4k, 3d and blu ray seems a no brainer. If they are going to start using Brexit to inflate prices then they can shove it.
We were talking about the postage increase though.

The steelbook costs €60 for everywhere. Not just the UK....

It really doesn't though, cost's €35 in both France and Germany, and it did cost £29.99 here in the UK when it was on sale... And the German exclusive one (purple) has had the price reduced down to €40 for those who managed to get one before Amazon does it's usual thing of mucking up.

what a rip off. my pre order is 44 euro and thats bad enough

It’s awful mate. Really bad price. I know the zavvi art is far worse (imo) and the finish of the zavvi version is extremely bad but for the exact same format but different art it’s double the price

Zavvi £29.99 with code £26.99

Germany €63.48 (to U.K. with shipping) which works out at around £59 lol. Shocking

Reactions: djjez83
It’s awful mate. Really bad price. I know the zavvi art is far worse (imo) and the finish of the zavvi version is extremely bad but for the exact same format but different art it’s double the price

Zavvi £29.99 with code £26.99

Germany €63.48 (to U.K. with shipping) which works out at around £59 lol. Shocking

Why have they jacked the price up. Just ridiculous

Reactions: Flloydo
Is this at all for real? Still cant order... well, actually not available anymore... next would be australian steelbook, which includes all discs - and cheaper - but, front cover is meh