Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #117) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 24, 2019 (Standard), August 21, 2019 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: CZK 1099 (Standard) - CZK 1499 (FAC)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

65691979_2558539724262988_6205329561979191296_o.jpg

Last edited:
In the long run, it probably will be. This could end up like As Above, So below.....

Definitly not. as much as it can sell high, once the WEA drops from Black Barons the price of the FAC will come down quickly.
BB are doing a 4K print run of a WEA Steelbook.

Plus not to mention As Above, So Below the reason why it is so expensive despite being limited to 100 numbered copy, it was the First FAC Release.
Sure there were 400 unnumbered ones, but they are not classified as FAC and it does make a difference in people's mind(although they do go for quite a bit as well)

Reactions: hatredhorror
Definitly not. as much as it can sell high, once the WEA drops from Black Barons the price of the FAC will come down quickly.
BB are doing a 4K print run of a WEA Steelbook.
I don't agree at all. This is still more collectible, even if no WEA.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Either way, people will want their FAC collection complete. And it's only worth what they're willing to pay.

This looks like it's already in demand as it's not even going to reach the site and the GB was cancelled over on another popular site as numbers couldn't be allocated!

I was lucky enough to get in on Karels GB when it went live (about 40 copies I think is all it was) before they were gone after about 20 mins.

I'm not sure where the 600 copies are going though......?

Either way, people will want their FAC collection complete. And it's only worth what they're willing to pay.

This looks like it's already in demand as it's not even going to reach the site and the GB was cancelled over on another popular site as numbers couldn't be allocated!

I was lucky enough to get in on Karels GB when it went live (about 40 copies I think is all it was) before they were gone after about 20 mins.

straight to ebay for the scalpers :cool::cool::cool::cool::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

This was a very popular title and they sold out during the Pre-Order for those who own a still collectible numbers.
It was sold out, almost everyone who owned their numbered copy. FA advertised that it would not go on regular pre-order since they were sold out.
those Group buy copies that were removed from FA was because very few rejected to purchased their copies and not everyone own 40 numbers like Karel does.