Alita: Battle Angel (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #117) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 24, 2019 (Standard), August 21, 2019 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: CZK 1099 (Standard) - CZK 1499 (FAC)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

65691979_2558539724262988_6205329561979191296_o.jpg

Last edited:
No idea why this has gone for silly money, many listings it’s been sold for crazy cash.

In fact the latest one sold for £250 since the £215 and there’s one on auction in the UK currently at £200.

@StifflersDad still tempted to cash in? Lol
I think purely because it's a low numbered run, and the Fan base Alita has gained is pretty cultish, and most are willing to pay these sorts of prices to get one. So that's definitely driving the price up quite a fair bit.

I think purely because it's a low numbered run, and the Fan base Alita has gained is pretty cultish, and most are willing to pay these sorts of prices to get one. So that's definitely driving the price up quite a fair bit.

A lot of their WWA is the same similar qty, £250 is pretty rediculous comeon lol. Normally it takes months and maybe even say years for it to go to this price but mine just came through the post and it’s selling for £250 :LOL:

Everyone who orders WWA XL FAC slips gotta keep ‘em sealed :naughty:

A lot of their WWA is the same similar qty, £250 is pretty rediculous comeon lol. Normally it takes months and maybe even say years for it to go to this price but mine just came through the post and it’s selling for £250 :LOL:

Everyone who orders WWA XL FAC slips gotta keep ‘em sealed :naughty:
I would sell it for less ;)

No idea why this has gone for silly money, many listings it’s been sold for crazy cash.

In fact the latest one sold for £250 since the £215 and there’s one on auction in the UK currently at £200.

@StifflersDad still tempted to cash in? Lol
Growing fanbase #AlitaArmy

This is becoming a sci-fi anime cult classic.

I don't think Black Barons will put much dent to this release in terms of value. FA's WEA releases have always been mega high and the first BB WEA there will be plenty available to find a copy.

Hmmm...just opened my shipping package and I think it has a loose disc :wtf:

@DMD4k guess the deal is off......
Is it? I dunno, it is a loose disc after all. Won't it bother you? PM me if it does :p
Slip is where it's at though, they've knocked it out of the ballpark.

@StifflersDad there you go there's one opened, now you can keep it sealed haha.
It's upto you buddy, you open it the value will signficantly drop and those that want to pay loads of money for it will most likely only go for sealed copies and NOT opened and it be for the sealed OCD collectors. Or the other hand, you can do something which you don't normally do and keep it sealed, and let the value rise. You never know it can be as silly as Spider-Man Blufans, last copy sold for £250. Maybe next year it can be around the £350 - £400 mark? Who knows? It's always exciting to see new gold gems in this game and keeps the hobby more healthy and exciting for others.
Flip a coin if you can't decide. You can use your head or your heart for this one? Hehe :naughty:
I guarantee you won't be the only person with this dilemma. These type of steels don't come often with such a high prices so soon after release date which is very unusual.
Let me know when you rip it open! :p

• Wow
Reactions: StifflersDad
Which is it? Half or significantly? It's about the same when we're talking about 100-150€ steels but could be vastly different if we're talking 1000€ sealed price.

Half or significantly pretty much the same thing. With rare stuff an opened copy loses so much value. When you opening yours? ;)

Reactions: DMD4k
What a gorgeous FAC! I believe this was sold out to those with permanent collector numbers under 600. I'm new to FAC so no dice for me. Now it goes for 3-4 times its original price. Do FAC's normally have this kind of crazy demands?

Does anyone know of any protective PET plastic cases that fit this type of FAC XL slipcases?

Is it true that the international version of the steelbook (the hand one) has a better finish than the US version? My Best Buy version has a matte finish with subtle freakin' streaks. However, the golden parts in the hand are slightly reflective when illuminated at a certain angle.

Open it up or keep sealed?? Decisions decisions :whistle::whistle::wacky::wacky:

View attachment 444544

Woah! Lucky you. Just curious, how is FAC's shipping charge like for this beauty?