Nov 29, 2016
Germany
Release date: August 1, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €29.99
Notes: 2 Discs

71Uw5KGEC6L._SX425_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is apparently supposed to be a 3D + 2D SteelBook, no 4K, and the listing just updated to drop the disc count from three to two so I’m inclined to believe it.

This is apparently supposed to be a 3D + 2D SteelBook, no 4K, and the listing just updated to drop the disc count from three to two so I’m inclined to believe it.
According to bluray-disc.de, this one will be the 60€ steelbook, 4K Limited with 3D, while the other one with the hand hartwork will be the 40€ 2D+3D

Reactions: Vangeli
Are you saying the bloody hand artwork is better?? :confused: .....well, let me tell you something.....IT IS NOT :joy:

Each to their own. i’m on the fence with “the hand” (gloss and boss might elevate it) but this pink/turquoise effort just looks like an explosion in a candy store. Not in a good way.

• Thanks
Reactions: bradipolpo
Yup, both good in their own way - one elegant vs. one trashy . . . and as for the Amaray artwork looks like they've thrown everything but the kitchen sink at it.

Last edited:
Yup, both good in their own way - one elegant vs. one trashy . . . and as for the Amaray artwork looks like they've thrown everything but the kitchen sink at it.
I dont see anything trashy about it, just because its not as subtle and "elegant" as the other WWA. I happen like them both, for different reasons. Its just a different art style/approach thats all...

I dont see anything trashy about it, just because its not as subtle and "elegant" as the other WWA. I happen like them both, for different reasons. Its just a different art style/approach thats all...
Yes, that's one way of looking at it . . . always in favour of different options to appeal to as wide a cross section of collectors as possible . . . as least they appear to have toned down the poster colours from turquoise to sky blue for the steelbook ... and I guess it's got more oomph and is more arty than the similar pose w/ different background . . . and the blue/pink/mauve is definitely a more attractive background than the yellow/green:-
1558631386166.png
1558632556995.png
/
1558631850738.png
/
1558633589566.png

If they decide to release a third steelbook I wouldn't mind seeing something in between the first two . . . maybe in the style of MORTAL ENGINES (with a similar finish too):-
1558633234693.png
/
1558634127106.png
1558634275801.png

Reactions: jeremycanrana