Alita: Battle Angel (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans OAB #39 Exclusive) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: TBA
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: Due to the low quantity, the GB will be hosted through the Ninja Shop - Live on May 30 at 12 PM CDT - Limited to 1 per person - Find your local timings HERE

alita-boxset.jpgalita-fullslip-2.jpgalita-lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly didn't expect such a crazy demand for this, especially coming so late on and after several other retailers have already tackled this, including Black Barons awesome WEA and indentation Boxset :cool: Then again, this will be a triple dip for me, it's Blufans, ultra limited... so I shouldn't be too surprised lol. Definite hype around this one though and a clear case of majorly outweighed demand VS supply. It's good to see Blufans finally back in business :cigar:
The demand is crazy real. I was monitoring the blufans website and they had their preorder hosted on taobao (the largest shopping site in China) to start at 5/29 8:00PM China Standard Time. It was all gone within one freakin' second. It didn't come as a surprise considering its ultra limited release and Alita was a huge success in China.

Reactions: Gabrielyo
Looks like 4K only (no 3D and/or 2D Blu-rays as previously communicated).
I just don’t get this, the 3disk amaray (4K UHD + 3D + 2D ) is available so easily. The Black Barons Premium Edition Release contains all disks. This is what a premium should be like, All disks available should be included.

So no 3D disk and WWA Steelbook !? :bored:

Easy pass when you own the Stunning BB :oohyeah:
CDT is observed during summer; in 2020, that would be from March 8th to November 1st. Within that date range Central Time = CDT.
totally missed out on the VIP preorder and the public group buy at the other site just ended within 1 min with 30 copies
I honestly didn't expect such a crazy demand for this, especially coming so late on and after several other retailers have already tackled this, including Black Barons awesome WEA and indentation Boxset :cool: Then again, this will be a triple dip for me, it's Blufans, ultra limited... so I shouldn't be too surprised lol. Definite hype around this one though and a clear case of majorly outweighed demand VS supply. It's good to see Blufans finally back in business :cigar:
What s dissapointing mess this ended up being...really glad I missed out now - no single editions, WWA, missing formats plus the ultra limited amount for sale, lowest BF exclusive ever with 250 if am not wrong?

hope all that wanted copies got them.

Am going to go back and look at prior premiums see if there is one I can settle for - this movie needs a premium rather than the WWA steel I currently own, but finding a lenti with no formats missing, seems to be the hard part (or it was when I last looked around xmas)

What s dissapointing mess this ended up being...really glad I missed out now - no single editions, WWA, missing formats plus the ultra limited amount for sale, lowest BF exclusive ever with 250 if am not wrong?

hope all that wanted copies got them.

Am going to go back and look at prior premiums see if there is one I can settle for - this movie needs a premium rather than the WWA steel I currently own, but finding a lenti with no formats missing, seems to be the hard part (or it was when I last looked around xmas)
Ummmm........Black Barons?

Dont recall them, or WeeT having the 3d disc though.
I believe FAC did but seems I just missed them.

gonna have a gander and see what the choices are again.

but will start with BB - thanks
I have 3D with my copy. I got the full slip though.

WEA steelbook too. Weet and FAC have WWA one.

Dont recall them, or WeeT having the 3d disc though.
I believe FAC did but seems I just missed them.

gonna have a gander and see what the choices are again.

but will start with BB - thanks

Black Barons Boxset is an absolute delight :drool: ...the Fullslip and Lenticular edition with the gorgeous WEA Steelbook is simply a must have. All disks are included.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I believe these are all the Alita premium (numbered) editions to date (in chronological release order):

FAC#117 FullSlip XL + Lenticular Magnet WWA SteelBook - 4K UHD + 3D + 2D - limited to 600
WeET#13 A1 Type FullSlip WWA SteelBook - 4K UHD + 3D + 2D - limited to 850
WeET#13 A2 Type FullSlip WWA SteelBook - 4K UHD + 2D - limited to 400
WeET#13 A3 Type FullSlip WWA SteelBook - 3D + 2D - limited to 500
WeET#13 B Type Lenticular O-ring - 4K UHD + 3D + 2D - limited to 950
CMA#13 FullSlip WWA SteelBook - 2D - limited to 300
CMA#13 4K Variant FullSlip Amaray (only in combo) - 4K UHD - limited to 200
BB#21 E1 FullSlip XL + Lenticular Magnet WEA SteelBook - 4K UHD + 3D + 2D - limited to 1250
BB#21 E2 Double Lenticular FullSlip XL WEA SteelBook - 4K UHD + 3D + 2D - limited to 1250
BB#21 E3 1/4 Slip WEA SteelBook - 4K UHD + 3D + 2D - limited to 1250
OAB#39 SL + FS WWA SteelBook Boxset - 4K UHD - limited to 250

Real good value, you say???
Alita: Which ones?
Ido: All of them!
Me: F--k yeah!

That full slip looks so bad. As bad as the WWA steel.

lenti and box look good though

Reactions: djjez83
Yes, good spot there. 270 it is.

Thanks for the pics Tommy, the FS might not be to everyone's liking but I do like it :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Friendly
Reactions: tommyh84