Alita: Battle Angel (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #13) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 2019 (TBC)
Purchase links: Lenticular Full Slip - Combo (Standard + Variant) (Pre-order August 10 at 2:30 PM Italy time)
Price: €44.90 (Lenticular Full Slip) - €109.90 (Combo)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Lenticular Full Slip - Combo (remaining GB copies to go live between 1-2 PM CST on August 14)
Note: Lenticular Full Slip - 400 copies (TBC) - will include: Blu-ray SteelBook + Special Gift + 5 Post Cards + a 44-page Booklet
Variant - 200 copies - available to buy only as part of the Combo edition, will include: 4K + Blu-ray Amaray + 5 Post Cards (different from the ones in the Lenti version) + a 44-page Booklet + Special Gift (Exclusive for Combo edition)

4K variant slipbox thread (not a SteelBook) HERE

Slip Lenti 2.jpgBanner Variant.jpg

Gift when buying combo

49245187_2209234549106846_7347190645330542592_n.jpg

Last edited:
The back looks more like an anime than a film.

The illustration is an official poster for the Japanese market, created by the author of the Alga Manga and was made on the occasion of the film (as can be seen from the similarities with the movie poster).
The Artist Yukito Kishiro wanted to pay homage to the film that very faithfully reflects the atmospheres of the original comic.
For this reason we have tried to show the strong connection between the film and the comic from which Alita Battle Angel came to life in the cinema.
The illustration of master Yukito Kishiro immediately struck us and we think it represents the best solution for our ART line.

A few more details added to OP:

Lenticular Full Slip - 300 copies - will include: Blu-ray SteelBook + Special Gift + 5 Post Cards + a 44-page Booklet

Variant - 200 copies - available to buy only as part of the Combo edition, will include: 4K + Blu-ray Amaray + 5 Post Cards (different from the ones in the Lenti version) + a 44-page Booklet + Special Gift (Exclusive for Combo edition)

• Informative
Reactions: tridon
Would have preferred the 4K slip being the lenti. I like the "catch phrase thing" on the back with previous CMA line.

Plus, back & front of the lenti look too similar. Don't like that.

No 3D? What a total and utter waste. So...a nice piece of cardboard to hide a terrible WWA, and no way of watching it as the makers intended?

For me this hobby is fast losing it’s appeal. This is a second rate release at best (IMO of course). But I do concede the 2D slip at least is gorgeous.

You complain about the lack of 3D in this edition but here, in Italy, we complain about the lack of 3D in any editions of any movies (excluding Marvel ones): who's got more reasons to complain, in your opinion? :angry::mad::arghh:

You complain about the lack of 3D in this edition but here, in Italy, we complain about the lack of 3D in any editions of any movies (excluding Marvel ones): who's got more reasons to complain, in your opinion? :angry::mad::arghh:
Me. Cause I’m a big baby who likes to get his own way :grumpy:

We don’t get many 3D releases here in New Zealand either. I would love to see CM do WEA’s. Their slips look outstanding.