Alita: Battle Angel (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #13) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 2019 (TBC)
Purchase links: Lenticular Full Slip - Combo (Standard + Variant) (Pre-order August 10 at 2:30 PM Italy time)
Price: €44.90 (Lenticular Full Slip) - €109.90 (Combo)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Lenticular Full Slip - Combo (remaining GB copies to go live between 1-2 PM CST on August 14)
Note: Lenticular Full Slip - 400 copies (TBC) - will include: Blu-ray SteelBook + Special Gift + 5 Post Cards + a 44-page Booklet
Variant - 200 copies - available to buy only as part of the Combo edition, will include: 4K + Blu-ray Amaray + 5 Post Cards (different from the ones in the Lenti version) + a 44-page Booklet + Special Gift (Exclusive for Combo edition)

4K variant slipbox thread (not a SteelBook) HERE

Slip Lenti 2.jpgBanner Variant.jpg

Gift when buying combo

49245187_2209234549106846_7347190645330542592_n.jpg

Last edited:
I am busy this weekend moving excess stuff to storage. There are 20 combo sets and 10 lenticular editions reserved for HDN. Will announce the date when GB will happen, atleast 24 hours in advance.

All CM releases have had a GB here, which one were you not able to find?
All of them had been an HDN GB, I just found it odd that the preorder on CM had taken place and there had been no GB. I guess there was some confusion on how you read my post @Aniv I meant this was the only CM Group Buy that had not taken place.
Sorry if I caused any confusion. I didn't put @Aniv on my post as if it was urgent or you had done anything wrong?

Reactions: Aniv
There have been a few actually that were after they were sold on the website. Enough that I never worry about HDN getting a GB as @duckandrun also has stock for us

The Alita CM Groupbuy for HDN will happen between 1-2 PM central standard time on Wednesday the 14th of August.

As mentioned earlier HDN has 20 Combo Sets and 10 Lenticular Editions available, once they are gone that is it for this GB. So please make yourself available if you need it through this GB.

Capture.PNG

The Groupbuys are posted under Steelbook -- Direct shipping GB Section and wont go live until the time mentioned above. Providing a screenshot so you can review the prices and decide on what to purchase.

2.PNG

@duckandrun @apsmith21 @Wreck @howarmat @Robert Dillard

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    16 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
The Alita CM Groupbuy for HDN will happen between 1-2 PM central standard time on Wednesday the 14th of August.

As mentioned earlier HDN has 20 Combo Sets and 10 Lenticular Editions available, once they are gone that is it for this GB. So please make yourself available if you need it through this GB.

View attachment 442151

The Groupbuys are posted under Steelbook -- Direct shipping GB Section and wont go live until the time mentioned above. Providing a screenshot so you can review the prices and decide on what to purchase.

View attachment 442156

@duckandrun @apsmith21 @Wreck @howarmat @Robert Dillard

It is live now

Quite like the black slip, can imagine it turning out really well with nice finishes. Don't like the back of the colour one at all.

I'm confused and want to clear it up. Are there 300 or 400 copies of the steelbook? And there are 200 copies of the Combo Packs which include the steelbook and the Variant Full Slip which does not have a steelbook inside but an amaray that comes with a 4K Disc plus Extras.
So 300 or 400 steelbook lenticular copies not sure which is correct? And 200 Variant Full Slip Copies only available if you purchase a combo pack. Yes?

300 total lenticular i think going by the website and facebook post
Just curious because if you click on CM steelbook Beauty Shot in ths OP it says 400 copies. But elsewhere I've seen it broken down 200 steelbooks for the 200 Combo Sets and 100 single copies.
The CM website says 300 singles and 200 combo sets where you preorder them so that could be 500?

For those asking/wondering:

The banner in the OP is the latest info. They're trying to increase the print run from 300 to 400. It's not confirmed yet but final print run should be: 400 steelbook + 200 amaray 4K.

I was chatting and didn't even notice earlier, why was the GB Today earlier at a random time when it said Wednesday between 1-2 CST, what did I miss?

An admin didnt see the notes about the time and got it live earlier. However everything was not sold out, remaining quantity will go live during the window mentioned. Its tomorrow (Wednesday) between 4-5 PM CST.