Alita: Battle Angel (Evolution Edition Gift Set) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: July 23, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon (Exclusive to Prime Members)
Price: $199.99

alita - evolution edition gift set.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Comparing signatures from two of the boxes I'd say they are not genuine:-

Box 1
1564083717753.png

===========================================================================================================================================
Box 2
1564082399449.png

so you want to tell me that James Cameron and Rodriguez signed 1000+ certificates???? like they have nothing else to do in their lives.
I clearly said I didn't think they signed these themselves (though they could probably do 1000 in 2 hours if they could avoid writers cramp).:
given that the original picture of the cert had no signatures, I think they are auto signed .

Has anyone tried asking Cameron or Rodriguez on Twitter about the signatures? I don't use social media otherwise I'd do it.

A $200 collector's item and Amazon send in a jiffy bag :LOL: . Jesus Christ! Still the most overpriced edition to come out in a long long time.
Amazon USA are good for Jiffy bags these days,well not that I have had very recent, I had a year or so of everything arriving in bags with dents,dings and damaged items, boxsets with like 30 discs in them and others that are so big guaranteed to be in a box .
Amazon somehow found Jiffy bags big enough for them to go in. Ok fair enough if I was in the USA I might just get minimal damage but all the way to Australia no chance, around same time I started using Amazon Canada which then exchange rate was more in my favour and they used boxes but they also started sending. Anything to save a buck in shipping I don't understand there logic as amount of returns or replacements much cost them more than skimping on shipping cost.
Yes I know we got option of faster shipping but if the packing is not good to start with makes no difference.
I have nothing against Amazon but they are obviously getting bigger and more powerful in the retailer market and are great to deal with but in general the packing side is getting worse. Even bigger items in a bigger box with nothing else inside item moving around everywhere so no good also.
I still to find any Amazon to beat Japan there method is great and Amazon au have been pretty good with packing so far but I not purchased much blu ray stuff there as it's not the best place to find stuff but most other stuff been packed well. Give them a year or two and they be like the others.
Nothing I hate more than spending good money on stuff and they don't give a crap how it's packed. They never used to be like that back in the day.
This was one of my worst fears on the alita edition it being sent in bag as mentioned but other factor was cost. Glad I never went ahead.
When will they every learn.

Amazon.com have this on back order release date 9th August for just $99.00
Link? Don’t see that on amazon. If it happens, a lot of people who bought it for 200 (never mind the people who bought it for much more on eBay and Amazon marketplace) are going to be pissed.

Link? Don’t see that on amazon. If it happens, a lot of people who bought it for 200 (never mind the people who bought it for much more on eBay and Amazon marketplace) are going to be pissed.
Can't see it either but looking on camel it says 17 hrs ago it was $99 either a mistake or they went fast? Or never happened

• Thanks
Reactions: Steely-Booked
This in stock now was several days ago and yesterday and second time today they must be adding small batches or someone is buying to sell on? But the dont stay in stock long.

Seems so strange, why wouldn't anyone who bought the set at $199 not just return theirs and buy a new on at the $99 mark. Seems like a Interesting move from Amazon...