Slipbox #Alive (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No. ?) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA (Pre-order on August 11, at 4 PM - Korea Time)
Price: TBA

230787084_365504601693348_4699122446483224628_n.jpg

234492755_126892472981695_650825619160607908_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be interested in picking this up but it could well be years before I get it.
I'm still waiting on Parasite from Plain Archive & there's no indication as to when they'll reopen shipping to Ireland again.

For a sec I thought it was the film about the rugby team who crashed in the mountains where the survivors had to eat the dead bodies to survive.....
Me too. That would have been too good of a choice.
This on the other hand (n)

Weren't they just going to do books from now on? Or are they changing their mind every other week?

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Would be interested in picking this up but it could well be years before I get it.
I'm still waiting on Parasite from Plain Archive & there's no indication as to when they'll reopen shipping to Ireland again.
Get it shipped to a Ninja in the UK or Germany and they'll forward it to you.

That's what I have to do. Luckily, there are good people here...

Reactions: Strangerbyday
I read it in one of their later threads. There was some social media message from them in that regard. I'll see if I can find it.

seem to be really out the loop these days, first i have heard of this. would sit well next to Plain's Train to Busan in the collection! although i thought Plain were giving up film releases and concentrating on books?

here's your 'trailer' if you are the same as me and knew nothing - actually a well-timed 4 minute clip from the film, no major spoilers, really.

Still need to watch this. Had it on my list on Netflix since it first arrived. Heard really good things but just haven’t got round to it. Liking that slip

Nice looking edition, but I found the film pretty average, and not to mention really dumb in places.