Release date: July 13, 2021
Purchase links: Best Buy - Target
Price: $25.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

JLtAgVj.jpg

8aAgiK3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lolwut
release day is today. so i check my order status with Amazon.ca, now saying unavailable from both amazon.com and amazon.ca. called amazon. after they checked with a supervisor i was told maybe August. maybe. and best buy. ca showing sold out online. what a mess.

Reactions: tanokike
release day is today. so i check my order status with Amazon.ca, now saying unavailable from both amazon.com and amazon.ca. called amazon. after they checked with a supervisor i was told maybe August. maybe. and bestbuy. ca showing sold out online. what a mess.

It's back in stock online at Best Buy Canada online and it also looks like it's available in stores as well.

bb didn't let me cancel my order, saying it is on the process already. sh*t
you can always just log into your best buy account and click return and then you print out a UPS Label, they don't charge you for this.
Then you can give the box you put the steels in with the label to any UPS Truck, UPS drop off box, or any UPS store. It's very convenient, I'd much rather do that than set foot in Best Buy to return in person but that's me.
I return a lot of steels I always buy 2 copies because of damage during shipping so I return any damaged steels, if both copies come with no issues I normally return one of them, or if it doesn't end up looking very good in hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: yelin0318
I had a copy delivered from deep discount, to the UK on Saturday. Miraculously arrived in pristine condition. Finish is soso, but overall nice steel and the discs really are top notch!

Reactions: apsmith21

SWEET, SWEET CONNIE HAMZY Famous Rock Groupie Dead at 66 (Gene Simmons Paul Stanley David Lee Roth)​

Probably the inspiration for Penny Lane in Almost Famous. Had a couple of songs written about her. "We're An American Band" by Grand Funk Railroad and "Standing On The Edge" by Cheap Trick.

Just watched these videos. The Joan Rivers video with Connie Hamzy is quite interesting and funny. Interesting reactions from the audience.