Release date: July 13, 2021
Purchase links: Best Buy - Target
Price: $25.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

JLtAgVj.jpg

8aAgiK3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lolwut
At this point isn’t the bootleg cut pretty much the standard release on blu-ray? If it’s a theatrical cut in 4K and bootleg cut on blu-ray situation it’ll be disappointing.

I rather like the artwork. Will look great with gloss and a debossed title. So I fully expect a flat front cover with streaky matte.
I wouldn't expect special things from Paramount tho, have they ever used deboss?

Reactions: JGCramp
The artwork post isn't mine, is @dfoles s, he added it to the OP. I only posted the release date

I think I can't share the link because it's not a normal retailer but a distributor.
We are here to be collectors anyways, I don't see what's the problem, it's not about who posts :thanks:
My problem is you’re clearly taking info and pics from bluray / Viking61 and reposting it like it’s your

you’re right I don’t care who post what but give credit where it’s due. period

The artwork post isn't mine, is @dfoles s, he added it to the OP. I only posted the release date

I think I can't share the link because it's not a normal retailer but a distributor.
We are here to be collectors anyways, I don't see what's the problem, it's not about who posts :thanks:
Viking61 posted the artwork on the other forums. He’s trusted. Unfortunately the mindset here is to not really acknowledge their existence which is why I didn’t credit it initially.

My problem is you’re clearly taking info and pics from bluray / Viking61 and reposting it like it’s your

you’re right I don’t care who post what but give credit where it’s due. period
Uhh.. i am not acting like I took them, there's nothing to be rude to :thanks:

Uhh.. i am not acting like I took them, there's nothing to be rude to :thanks:
What are you not understanding here ? You obviously took information / pictures from somewhere else without giving proper credit. What do you call that ? You are definitely BluAsa97 AKA ThelostBoy98
Because you got called out for the same thing by multiple people / mods on bluray in a thread and had every excuse in the world too.

What are you not understanding here ? You obviously took information / pictures from somewhere else without giving proper credit. What do you call that ? You are definitely BluAsa97 AKA ThelostBoy98
Because you got called out for the same thing by multiple people / mods on bluray in a thread and had every excuse in the world too.
As @dfoles said, the mindset here is what it is, so if we post something that doesn't mean that we say "You saw it first on here". We don't do that. We don't steal things. I'm sure that if someone did Wreck or @IRON MAN would've acted as mod and staff.
I am on the forum yes, but under a different name again.

If you would like to change thinks you can :) Why don't you write Wreck or Iron to propose to make a rule to give credit :thanks: Just contact them:thanks:

lol, what a pointless argument. You're asking them to cite someone who got the art from somewhere else too. It's one thing to cite social media posts or art direct from the source but the person you're arguing on behalf for isn't where that stuff comes from either.

lol, what a pointless argument. You're asking them to cite someone who got the art from somewhere else too. It's one thing to cite social media posts or art direct from the source but the person you're arguing on behalf for isn't where that stuff comes from either.
Pointless to call out stealing ? LMFAO
I’ve called out many people on bluray in threads and PM for the same thing as well

Pointless to call out stealing ? LMFAO
I’ve called out many people on bluray in threads and PM for the same thing as well
Ultimately what does it matter - the artwork isn't owned by anyone this forum or any other so it's hardly stealing. Plus I really don't see that it matters who posts threads or artwork - it's not like they get paid for it or it goes towards a reward or achievement etc.

These forums are just about sharing information and a mutual passion (non-sexual in most cases :spoil:) for steelbooks so just let it go mate.

Ultimately what does it matter - the artwork isn't owned by anyone this forum or any other so it's hardly stealing. Plus I really don't see that it matters who posts threads or artwork - it's not like they get paid for it or it goes towards a reward or achievement etc.

These forums are just about sharing information and a mutual passion (non-sexual in most cases :spoil:) for steelbooks so just let it go mate.
Take a Look over blucrazy2 aka BluAsa97 Post history here. It’s littered with post that Reek of “inside knowledge” when they have none and just take information from another person

Take a Look over blucrazy2 aka BluAsa97 Post history here. It’s littered with post that Reek of “inside knowledge” when they have none and just take information from another person

While that person takes their information from another person.

waynes world GIF

In the end, what does it actually matter so long as we all find the information, either here or on another forum.
This is like the equivalent of "first" comments on YouTube.

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
While that person takes their information from another person.

waynes world GIF

In the end, what does it actually matter so long as we all find the information, either here or on another forum.
This is like the equivalent of "first" comments on YouTube.
I don’t care who post what first and where just give proper credit to the person it was taken from instead of pretending to have inside knowledge

uhhh... No???
Several times I anticipated something here like F&F. That was not online. Anywhere. But that's not the point anyways, again. We should be here to be friendly to each other, and show love to steelbooks. Not to ruin our days because someone didn't say "He posted it first".
And again again, I am on the forum under a different name. There are hundreds of usernames with "Blu" everywhere, for obvious reasons. In every collecting forum.

Not the biggest fan of that artwork.
Would have rather’d something similar to the black dvd/blu-ray cover.
But still this is a must buy.

Sure is. It’s called the Untitled Cut or Bootleg Cut. It adds, I believe, 39 minutes to the original runtime. Couple of previously deleted scenes readded, scenes run longer.
I had the original DVD when it first came out, it was released on blu-ray in 2011 exclusively by Best But I believe.