Amazon said Wednesday that it will start offering its holiday deals on Nov. 20 -- a full week ahead of Black Friday.
But the e-commerce giant won't be rolling out all the bargains at once. Instead new deals will be offered as often as every five minutes for eight days starting Friday.
On Thanksgiving and Black Friday, shoppers will be able to access 10 additional "Deals of the Day."
As part of the sale, Amazon (AMZN, Tech30) is pushing consumers to use its mobile app and Prime service. More than 150 "Lightning Deals" will be available only on mobile, and prime members will get access to many deals 30 minutes before the general public. Prime costs $99 per year.
"Last year, total holiday sales from the Amazon Mobile Shopping App doubled in the U.S. and Black Friday had the most rapid growth in mobile shopping," Amazon said in a news release.
This year, the company is also offering a "Watch A Deal" service that will notify customers when a chosen product goes on sale.
Here are a few of the deals Amazon will offer:
- Acer Home Theater Projector for $299.00
- $25 off Amazon Fire TV
- $50 off a PlayStation 4 Uncharted bundle
- $50 off Xbox One consoles
- Up to 45% off select Samsung and LG TVs
- Kindle Paperwhite for $99.99
- 50% off Sony Extra Bass Bluetooth Headphones
- Jawbone UP3 for $99
- LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Figurine Alarm Clock for $15.99
- STIGA Triumph Table Tennis Table for $299.99
- 80% off Transformers: The Covenant of Primus