UK
Release date: May 9th, 2016
Purchase link: Amelie (live)
Price: £14.99

11243882-3074363309456875.jpg

11243882-3504363309936371.jpg

11243882-8204363309739877.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the art used on the front a lot more than the back, but they both suit the style of the film.
Like many others, I already own the kimchi release so I'll be giving this a miss.

I like it, It's creative, the front uses certain elements of the film in it, just look at those clouds too, :) I've seen the back image before but not ripped and nice inside artwork, certainly different to what is available at the moment. :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
Although I have the Kimchi edition don't mind adding this into the collection to. The front artwork is impressive and stands out overall very nice.

Reactions: Hamill82
If that's the new pop art design them I'm really impressed with the outcome thanks for the info @jayce20 will keep an eye for further updates.

I think Zavvi have hired a new graphic designer as the recent catalogue release have all had similar art? Does anyone think this is the case?
No
Zavvi don't do any Artwork design but do give suggestions to Film Studios from artwork that already available as in existing artwork and sometimes the film studio use these suggestions

This is what Zavvi officially say in regards to artwork
Final say on artwork, though, is with the studios themselves and no design work is done by us

It's an ENTERTAINMENT One Release

Last edited:
No
Zavvi don't do any Artwork design but do give suggestions to Film Studios from artwork that already available as in existing artwork and sometimes the film studio use these suggestions

This is what Zavvi officially say in regards to artwork
Final say on artwork, though, is with the studios themselves and no design work is done by us

It's an ENTERTAINMENT One Release

ok so is that just a business decision by Zavvi? e.g they don't want to spend the time and money on creating their own art? Like the other much smaller retailers that we all love do?