Purchase link: Amelie (live)
Price: £14.99

11243882-3074363309456875.jpg

11243882-3504363309936371.jpg

11243882-8204363309739877.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually quite like that art.
I need to upgrade from DVD too

Lovely art but I have the kimchi one which is a thing of beauty, not double dipping.

Lovely art but I have the kimchi one which is a thing of beauty, not double dipping.

You own the kimchi version?
Cool, Wasn't expecting that as you don't usually purchase outside the uk
(By the way I'm not trying to start a fight im genuinely surprised and impressed you have a steel outside the uk and a Korean one too - good choice)

I never got the kimchi so I'll be up for this but it has to be gloss for that colour to pop

Reactions: Mickle_89 and Flash
You own the kimchi version?
Cool, Wasn't expecting that as you don't usually purchase outside the uk
(By the way I'm not trying to start a fight im genuinely surprised and impressed you have a steel outside the uk and a Korean one too - good choice)

I never got the kimchi so I'll be up for this but it has to be gloss for that colour to pop

lol aww it's ok no offence taken, yes i do tend to go for UK steels but I own a few Kimichi ones and this is one of my favourite films and got the beautiful Lenticular version.

(not that I think you don't believe me but here's pic) :drool:
image.jpg

lol aww it's ok no offence taken, yes i do tend to go for UK steels but I own a few Kimichi ones and this is one of my favourite films and I got the beautiful Lenticular version.

(not that I think you don't believe me but here's pic) :drool:
image.jpg

Very cool.
Yeah I do wish I had got it tbh but it's all good and I'll just go for this one.
Great film but I've not seen it in a few years so I may aswel just wait for this release and watch in on blu ray and get rid of the DVD.
What other kimchi's do you own?

Reactions: Flash
Love the artwork on this! I already have the Kimchi steel, but this is too nice to pass on... great film too, so I don't mind double dipping. :)

P.S. Anyone know who the artist is?

Reactions: Flloydo
Very cool.
Yeah I do wish I had got it tbh but it's all good and I'll just go for this one.
Great film but I've not seen it in a few years so I may aswel just wait for this release and watch in on blu ray and get rid of the DVD.
What other kimchi's do you own?

I only have Amelie, Leon, The Pianist, and Perfume, always wanted the Eternal Sunshine one but missed out as its again one of my fav films :(

I only have Amelie, Leon, The Pianist, and Perfume, always wanted the Eternal Sunshine one but missed out as its again one of my fav films :(

Out of those mentioned I only have the pianist and eternal sunshine. - do love the eternal sunshine lenti package - very cool. It's also part of the blu collection which I'm a bit of a sucker for. Would of liked to have got Leon as its one of my favourite films but never got around to it

P.S. Anyone know who the artist is?

Have no idea mate but I'm guessing they are responsible for the Bronson and ghostrider art too.
Which both also look cool, just a shame their talent was wasted on ghostrider 2 but I would consider it on a strong and cheap price drop purley for the art and to add to the marvel collection

Have no idea mate but I'm guessing they are responsible for the Bronson and ghostrider art too.
Which both also look cool, just a shame their talent was wasted on ghostrider 2 but I would consider it on a strong and cheap price drop purley for the art and to add to the marvel collection
Haha yeah, I hope the artist was paid extra for having to waste time on Ghostrider 2. :p

Out of those mentioned I only have the pianist and eternal sunshine. - do love the eternal sunshine lenti package - very cool. It's also part of the blu collection which I'm a bit of a sucker for. Would of liked to have got Leon as its one of my favourite films but never got around to it

Yes the eternal sunshine lenticular is lovely also, it is too expensive on eBay now though :(
Ah well maybe Zavvi will also do one of it soon that would be nice.

Don't like the art on this at all.. Looks like a High School art project.

Looks like I'll still be hunting down one of the KimchiDVD releases.