American Gods (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: July 31, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £36.99 £25 (Amazon) - £22.99 (Zavvi)

11476976-1844484862989514.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an instant buy for me. I would heartily recommend anyone that is thinking to give this show a go, do so. :thumbs:

Not in love with the artwork, but pre-ordered anyway as the show is phenomenal so far.

But if you've seen Hannibal, that's not a surprise.

I haven't seen this yet, however that reminds me. Tom Hardy's Taboo should get a Steelbook before season 2 comes out. :cigar::cool:

This I would get. Its sad to see how rare it is for TV shows to come in a SB

Can't say that I agree with you entirely . . . at least not here in the U.K. (don't know the situation in other territories)
II
V
DOCTOR WHO: THE COMPLETE 5TH SERIES (jumbo) . . . Nov 2010
FIREFY: THE COMPLETE SERIES . . . April 2013
THE WALKING DEAD: COMPLETE 1 - 6 COLLECTION . . . from Dec 2013
BREAKING BAD: COMPLETE 1 - 6 COLLECTION . . . from Feb 2015
TRUE DETECTIVE: SEASON 1 . . . June 2015
GAME OF THRONES: COMPLETE 1 - 6 COLLECTION . . . from Oct 2015
BETTER CALL SAUL: SEASONS 1 & 2 . . . from Nov 2015
AGENT CARTER: SEASONS 1 & 2 . . . from Nov 2015
SHERLOCK: SEASONS 1 - 4 . . . from Dec 2015
STAR WARS: REBELS - SEASON 1 . . . Feb 2016
DOCTOR WHO: SEASON 9 . . . March 2016
LUTHER: SEASON 1 . . . April 2016
PEAKY BLINDERS: SEASON 1 . . . April 2016
RED DWARF: SEASONS X & XI . . . from April 2016
HEROES REBORN: COMPLETE COLLECTION . . . May 2016
RED VS. BLUE: THE CHORUS TRILOGY - SEASONS 11 - 13 . . . July 2016
GRIMM: SEASON 5 . . . Oct 2016
DAREDEVIL: SEASONS 1 & 2 . . . from Oct 2016
JESSICA JONES: SEASON 1 . . . Dec 2016
DOCTOR WHO: SEASON 1 (2005) . . . Feb 2017

Can look superb - like WD, BB and GoT - complete sets with artwork courtesy same artist or matching style throughout :thumbs: :thumbs::thumbs:

I haven't seen this yet, however that reminds me. Tom Hardy's Taboo should get a Steelbook before season 2 comes out. :cigar::cool:

I've watched the 2 first episodes, have no idea what the hell is going on yet but I love it, lol! You should get on it Matthew. I love Ian McShane, have done so since Deadwood. :thumbs:

As for Taboo, couldn't agree more, that show is 10/10 imo.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and MGD
I've watched the 2 first episodes, have no idea what the hell is going on yet but I love it, lol! You should get on it Matthew. I love Ian McShane, have done so since Deadwood. :thumbs:

As for Taboo, couldn't agree more, that show is 10/10 imo.

Same mate, watched the first 2 and have no f*cking clue what's going on. Have a small feeling but it seems interesting. And weird, like the prostitue lol - mad

Not sure on the art though, love the trippy opening credits and was hoping this design would follow that

Still need to watch taboo

Same mate, watched the first 2 and have no f*cking clue what's going on. Have a small feeling but it seems interesting. And weird, like the prostitue lol - mad

Not sure on the art though, love the trippy opening credits and was hoping this design would follow that

Still need to watch taboo

LOL, also watched the first 2...I can't get my head around what's happening :wow:

Taboo is great, 2nd series is commissioned I believe :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo